CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
The one thing to keep an eye on the rest of the season is SOS (Strength of Schedule). There are a lot of average to bad teams this season and SOS is not in the Bears favor the rest of the season. As of right now, Bears are tied with 7 other teams for pick #7 and would draft last out of that bunch at #14.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
This Commanders game is really the only one left on the schedule that I have any faith the Bears can win. I'm not sold on them winning any road games this year, nor am I sold on them beating Detroit with what I think is still a high powered offense, regardless of what happened to them against the Patriots today.

I could see them going into the last week of the regular season with the #1 pick and fucking it up against a Vikings team that may have their playoff position secured enough to rest most of their starters.

The Texans and Panthers might make it tough competition.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The commanders can definitely beat us.

It’s one of the few games we have a chance. Detroitx2.

One surprise?
One against an injured QB?

I got us 3-14 to 5-12

Picking around 3-7

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
This Commanders game is really the only one left on the schedule that I have any faith the Bears can win. I'm not sold on them winning any road games this year, nor am I sold on them beating Detroit with what I think is still a high powered offense, regardless of what happened to them against the Patriots today.

I could see them going into the last week of the regular season with the #1 pick and fucking it up against a Vikings team that may have their playoff position secured enough to rest most of their starters.
Detroit is quitting early this season already and their coach is already on the hot seat. They have the worst defense in football, The Bears will end up with a few more wins this season, including at least one against the Lions.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
If they had Jaylon Johnson today, there's a better than 50% chance they would have won at Minnesota, who is actually good this year.

Strange to talk about them not winning another game this year.

Rise

Liked Posts:
The commanders can definitely beat us.

It’s one of the few games we have a chance. Detroitx2.

One surprise?
One against an injured QB?

I got us 3-14 to 5-12

Picking around 3-7

Commanders
Lions x 2
Jets
Falcons

All winnable games on paper, not saying they will win them all.

Eagles
Cowboys
Bills
Packers
Dolphins (if healthy)
Patriots
Vikings (unless they rest people)

These should be heavily favored losses.

Last edited:

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Detroit is quitting early this season already and their coach is already on the hot seat. They have the worst defense in football, The Bears will end up with a few more wins this season, including at least one against the Lions.
Maybe, but the Bears offense usually struggles against anybody, regardless of how good or bad they are on defense. I worry more about the matchup with their offense vs the Bears defense. Perhaps I'll change my mind in a couple of weeks, depending on how much worse the Lions get, but if they were playing in CHI next week, I'd probably still pick the Lions to win.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
The Bears are unlikely to be picking a QB so if they end up picking 5-10 they will still likely get a top player on the board. Ideally they would be in a spot where they could take advantage of someone trading up.

Rise

Liked Posts:
The Bears are unlikely to be picking a QB so if they end up picking 5-10 they will still likely get a top player on the board. Ideally they would be in a spot where they could take advantage of someone trading up.

This is what I’m hoping. A QB is on the board and we get a nice trade up deal. This team desperately needs multiple contributing 1st round talents

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
The one thing to keep an eye on the rest of the season is SOS (Strength of Schedule). There are a lot of average to bad teams this season and SOS is not in the Bears favor the rest of the season. As of right now, Bears are tied with 7 other teams for pick #7 and would draft last out of that bunch at #14.

Last time Bears were at 7 they drafted a legit #1 WR. Its a sign bois. Kevin White 2.0, come on down.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:

All I’m going to say is that there are 6 possible 1st round qbs, and I’m including Penix out of Washington! You can’t watch him play and not see a team grab him.

If we are drafting in a place where one of them can be grabbed, take the trade back. Give me 3 1st rounders, 2 2nd rounders, and a partridge in a pear tree.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
This is what I’m hoping. A QB is on the board and we get a nice trade up deal. This team desperately needs multiple contributing 1st round talents
Yes that is true but this roster also needs playmakers. Not just decent 1st rounders.

It’s quite the conundrum. I personally want to see a trade down but there has to be a playmaker available

Rise

Liked Posts:
Yes that is true but this roster also needs playmakers. Not just decent 1st rounders.

It’s quite the conundrum. I personally want to see a trade down but there has to be a playmaker available

Perfect world they get a OT and a WR in r1. This is the bears though so probably be a 3T and hopefully still a wr.

Pretzel Logic

“I have forced myself to contradict myself "
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
Perfect world they get a OT and a WR in r1. This is the bears though so probably be a 3T and hopefully still a wr.
It's scary to think that they might. I get that the 3T is this D's lynchpin but please, won't somebody think of the O come draft time.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

The Texans and Panthers might make it tough competition.
Detroit is a shit team

they are 1-4