Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
Wrong.

The NFL pretends to care about player safety but adding another game, another playoff team and keeping TNF proves they only care about making money and their player safety crusade is a farce.

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
They could get hurt walking into the stadium....they could get hurt sneezing. Do you care about the construction workers working 16 hrs a day for 3 months as much as you do the nfl player make it 1000% more?
Average NFL career is 3 years. How much do you think Wolford was making for the Arizona hot shots or in the NFL now? Not everybody in the NFL is Russel Wilson. My point is the NFL constantly preaches about NFL saftey yet only gives certain calls to their biggest assets. Which are very popular QBs. It's more about the league being able to generate more income them and not getting sued then it is about saftey. I'm just saying it's hypocritical.

In what serious professional league should certain penalties only applied for certain players regardless?

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Wrong.

The NFL pretends to care about player safety but adding another game, another playoff team and keeping TNF proves they only care about making money and their player safety crusade is a farce.
Then why did the players agree to it? Don’t act like the players don’t know what they are doing and that they don’t have a choice.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Average NFL career is 3 years. How much do you think Wolford was making for the Arizona hot shots or in the NFL now? Not everybody in the NFL is Russel Wilson. My point is the NFL constantly preaches about NFL saftey yet only gives certain calls to their biggest assets. Which are very popular QBs. It's more about the league being able to generate more income them and not getting sued then it is about saftey. I'm just saying it's hypocritical.

In what serious professional league should certain penalties only applied for certain players regardless?
when you say the “NFL” you are including owners and players.
Nobody has forced these guys to play the game. The have some sort of college education. If the players feel that only certain players get certain calls they have every avenue to take that up with the Ref union and ownership. Keeping their mouths closed is their fault.
I’m not sure why you think the players and owners are not in this for the sole purpose of making money. They are

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Sports will either be moving towards filling stadiums again by 2022 or they never will again. That will give ample time to provide the vaccine to a large segment of the population, but the vaccine isn't going to provide coverage forever. It will probably be a few years and you'll need another shot, time will tell on that aspect

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
An odd number of games... is fucking Special person
I agree. They should go ahead and take away another preseason game ....but hey...look at what I got8FCF50D4-77E0-4593-8E83-F82FAE1831F5.jpeg

Thanks for nothing

Yogi

Liked Posts:
So we're officially the only team without a 4,000yd passer in the 16-game era

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
So we're officially the only team without a 4,000yd passer in the 16-game era
I don't think bears get to a 4000 yard passer next year with 17 games. Somebody is going to get benched.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Combined this with Pace's heroin induced start to free agency and cap cutting , Bears setting up to be the first 0-17 team in NFL history.

mecha

Liked Posts:
this league is fucking stupid. honestly what does Thursday Night Football achieve?