I think we need to bump the Blitz/Nazi/German thread

KennyH

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Some great stadiums and a really big NFL fanbase, would be a nice trip for those of us based in Europe - better than London every year

Brandon Marshall

Liked Posts:
If international games are happening, then Germany deserves a game. NFL has gained a lot of popularity there and 4 years ago it graded out as the second most popular sport watched on television there. It has only gotten bigger since.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Germany has it's own professional football (not soccer) league. Many don't know that.
Some approach the level of the CFL teams. UDFAs go there to get noticed, but usually just make some money playing the game they love. I'd prob. do it if able.

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
Games outside of North America are stupid.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Games outside of North America are stupid.
Why not share this amazing sport with the world? Who knows maybe one day there will be a world league type NFL deal with each country having a team or teams and compete on a global scale how fuckin cool would that be

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I don't know if you guys are history buffs or not, but maybe we shouldn't be encouraging a game in Germany that utilizes blitzes.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
I think eventually with 17 games, one will need to be played at a neutral site. Might as well be Germany, Mexico, Ireland etc
Nfl will probably be 18 games within a year or two. 17 was just a bargaining chip to get closer to their ultimate goal of 18

PickSix

Liked Posts:
A game in Munich during Oktoberfest would be a fun trip.
Just keep the boys out of Hamburg and away from the Reeperbahn. That would not end well.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
To me, if your going to play a 17th game everyone should play an international game every year.

Mexico, Germany, Puerto Rico, Nebraska(I kid), France, England, China, India...

This is where opportunity for growth exists. It's fertile ground and ultimately good for the game. But, yeah, maybe include some American cities/states that don't have franchises in that tour program.

It makes parity easy or the league will grant the Patriots nine home games per year because Kraft breaks out the 111 year old malts when Goodell visits his offices.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
I was stationed in Germany when American Football (NFL Europe) was being played, and the Germans loved it!!