NFL insider: Aaron Rodgers ‘solid on never playing for Packers again’

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

NFL insider: Aaron Rodgers ‘solid on never playing for Packers again’

Aaron Rodgers has no intention of reporting to the Green Bay Packers until his ongoing feud with the team is resolved. The only way to resolve it may be for the team to trade the star quarterback, and yet another longtime NFL insider believes Rodgers is not going to change his mind, Steve DelVecchio of Larry Brown Sports reports.

Peter King of NBC Sports wrote in his weekly column that he believes Rodgers “is solid on never playing for the Packers again.” But even with that in mind, King proposed a possible solution that would allow the two sides to coexist in 2021.

King thinks the Packers should consider promising Rodgers that they will trade him after the 2021 season. The team could also sweeten the pot by telling Rodgers and his representatives that they would work with him if the quarterback gives them a list of teams for which he would like to play.

There are several reasons Rodgers might be open to that scenario, assuming he does not want to retire. The 37-year-old was paid a $6.8 million roster bonus back in March. The Packers could, in theory, come after that money if Rodgers refuses to show up. He also probably has a better chance to win a Super Bowl in Green Bay than any other place he might end up if the Packers trade him this year, so that should appeal to Rodgers on some level.

Packers president Mark Murphy recently said the Rodgers situation has divided the team’s fanbase. With King’s scenario, both sides could sell the idea that they are making one last run at a Super Bowl together before mutually parting ways. That would be much better than the team and one of the best players in franchise history drawing out a long, tenuous divorce. After next season, the Packers could turn things over to Jordan Love.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Erin just wants the attention (and he's getting it). He'll be starter game 1 with the Packers.

Yeah until it actually happens this is just him squeezing every drop of drama out of it he can. Then he can come back and be the savior

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Imagine wanting to stay in Wisconsin, as a regular person, let alone as a HoF QB.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
King thinks the Packers should consider promising Rodgers that they will trade him after the 2021 season

So dumb.

He just won MVP and appeared in yet another NFCCG. At 37 years old, that stock is about as high as you can get. Should have sent him to Denver on Draft Day and start the moving on process. You could have even stuck a dagger in two division rivals by using that nine pick on a shiny new QB.

I mean I am glad the Packers weren't that smart, but I never dreamed they would botch this situation as badly as they have.

I would call it a nightmare, but as a Bears fan...I just giggle like an anime schoolgirl.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Plus, rumor is that GB already reneged on a promise to trade him this off season, why would he come back on an even more empty promise of trading him in a year?

FUCK. I can't get any harder bro.

Seriously, if aaron sits a year out AND the bears find their franchise in the same season I won't know what to do.

That packers team is very mediocre without aaron.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:

Seriously, if aaron sits a year out AND the bears find their franchise in the same season I won't know what to do.

This is just plain and simple gross and completely and udderly literally too much information and unnecessary to be communicated to a community of bears fans which I'm 100% certain that is predominantly cis-gendered males in membership but I do want to ask you how the pinnacle achievement of your life as it pertains to sexural stimulation was achieved by fantasizing about a elite NFL quarterback not playing for the team which rivals the team that you root for? And why must you feel compelled to make us all aware of it when literally nobody is interested in the degree to which you've been stimulated? I will never understand this.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
God I hope he actually follows through, but this guy is Jason from Friday 13th - he never stays dead and always come back to murder my Bears.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats

Women typically make my dick hard. You do you though, no hate. Especially this month.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
This is just plain and simple gross and completely and udderly literally too much information and unnecessary to be communicated to a community of bears fans which I'm 100% certain that is predominantly cis-gendered males in membership but I do want to ask you how the pinnacle achievement of your life as it pertains to sexural stimulation was achieved by fantasizing about a elite NFL quarterback not playing for the team which rivals the team that you root for? And why must you feel compelled to make us all aware of it when literally nobody is interested in the degree to which you've been stimulated? I will never understand this.

Let me fill you in as you only recently rejoined CCS, Vick. When @msadows is not posting horrible bears takes or taking back horrible bears takes by pretending to have always #calledit 180 degrees from where he actually calls it, he talks about dicks. If he sees an opportunity to talk about football AND dicks (or butts, male ones) then he usually takes advantage of it. He's LITERALLY obsessed with dicks.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Here's a gif of @msadows:

a7e38c3cf1effd8f46a6e481bb36eb13.gif

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams

Ms. Adows, your husband must not be satisfying you if the thought of another man (whom you have no connection to) sitting out of a practice (for a team that you have no connection to) gets you aroused. You probably need to seek marriage counseling if this is the case.

Also how much of a beta can you be if an easy path to winning the division is what makes you happy? Having my favorite team get an easier path to winning the division is not as satisfying as seeing them beat the player that has given them so much trouble over the years. But I prefer challenges and you prefer sipping white zin and popping bonbons