NFL insider: Aaron Rodgers ‘solid on never playing for Packers again’

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So dumb.

He just won MVP and appeared in yet another NFCCG. At 37 years old, that stock is about as high as you can get. Should have sent him to Denver on Draft Day and start the moving on process. You could have even stuck a dagger in two division rivals by using that nine pick on a shiny new QB.

I mean I am glad the Packers weren't that smart, but I never dreamed they would botch this situation as badly as they have.

I would call it a nightmare, but as a Bears fan...I just giggle like an anime schoolgirl.

they fucked up every step of the way, regardless if they want to keep Rodgers or not

pretty fuckin stupid FO

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Meh. Until someone else is lining up to take snaps under center in week 1 I'm not going to get too worked up about this.

Overall here's my thoughts:
  • The ownership structure in GB really gives the GM way too much power (more like a leadership position within a union than a privately held company)
  • GM has dug in
  • Rodgers plays well when unhappy (last year and with McCarthy before that)
  • Rodgers has no leverage, so will complain about
For you guys I get you want to see GB burn to the ground, but as it stands it's all posturing at this point.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
FUCK. I can't get any harder bro.

Seriously, if aaron sits a year out AND the bears find their franchise in the same season I won't know what to do.

That packers team is very mediocre without aaron.
DM me your address. I'll send you a cup of water so you can finally get your dick wet.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
So dumb.

He just won MVP and appeared in yet another NFCCG. At 37 years old, that stock is about as high as you can get. Should have sent him to Denver on Draft Day and start the moving on process. You could have even stuck a dagger in two division rivals by using that nine pick on a shiny new QB.

I mean I am glad the Packers weren't that smart, but I never dreamed they would botch this situation as badly as they have.

I would call it a nightmare, but as a Bears fan...I just giggle like an anime schoolgirl.
Can you imagine if the Packers had traded Rodgers for a boatload of picks that included Justin Fields? The national talk would instantly be that the Packers were about to have their third straight HOF QB while reloading.

Canth

Liked Posts:
Can you imagine if the Packers had traded Rodgers for a boatload of picks that included Justin Fields? The national talk would instantly be that the Packers were about to have their third straight HOF QB while reloading.

No kidding. That would have been quite the nightmare.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
You would think after the Packers more or less let Favre hold them hostage for years while he was maneuvering his way to Minnesota they would have learned their lesson. At least then they had another franchise qb in their back pocket. I am looking forward to a year or two of dysfunction followed by a wholesale rebuild.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
FUCK. I can't get any harder bro.

Seriously, if aaron sits a year out AND the bears find their franchise in the same season I won't know what to do.

Every season I've maintained that God is a Packers fan and hates the Bears.

If the Packers lose Rodgers and the Bears find their HoF QB, I'll have to admit that God is real and doesn't hate the Bears.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Erin just wants the attention (and he's getting it). He'll be starter game 1 with the Packers.
That was my thought as well. With him missing the mandatory workouts though, I'm now beginning to wonder...

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Hoping the rival QB leaves the division rather than Fields beating him head-to-head for a few years is pretty beta to me...

But everyone is entitled to an opinion.

I still think he starts Week 1. And I would like to see Fields go against him. But I also enjoy the dumb shit that's going on over there too and I would find it hilarious if he doesn't play this season.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Meh. Until someone else is lining up to take snaps under center in week 1 I'm not going to get too worked up about this.

Overall here's my thoughts:
  • The ownership structure in GB really gives the GM way too much power (more like a leadership position within a union than a privately held company)
  • GM has dug in
  • Rodgers plays well when unhappy (last year and with McCarthy before that)
  • Rodgers has no leverage, so will complain about
For you guys I get you want to see GB burn to the ground, but as it stands it's all posturing at this point.
Yep, that pretty much sums up how I feel; I definitely want to see them burn to the ground.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rodgers can show up 20 minutes before the first game, hung over, and throw for 300 and 3 TDs. That said, few things would bring more joy to my (sports related) heart than to see Rodgers playing somewhere else and the Packers in turmoil. Without Rodgers the division is wide open.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
Rodgers will play for GB this year, but it is going to be a media circus major distraction for the team in the end. Packers' FO will end up trading Rodgers next offseason the moment the new year opens up.

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
DM me your address. I'll send you a cup of water so you can finally get your dick wet.
A cup? I’m sure a standard bottle would do from a size perspective and much easier to ship.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is just plain and simple gross and completely and udderly literally too much information and unnecessary to be communicated to a community of bears fans which I'm 100% certain that is predominantly cis-gendered males in membership but I do want to ask you how the pinnacle achievement of your life as it pertains to sexural stimulation was achieved by fantasizing about a elite NFL quarterback not playing for the team which rivals the team that you root for? And why must you feel compelled to make us all aware of it when literally nobody is interested in the degree to which you've been stimulated? I will never understand this.
You may not understand, but the blood also has engorged my veins, especially those located in the loins, and shortly I will have to release this zipper to free the build up that is now pulsing in unison to my Bear heart beat, thrump...thrump...thrump...like the tell tale heart only in my pants instead of the wall...thrump...thrump...thrump...

Each time AR's Hollywood girfriends fuck his mind deeper on the power of intention and taking his power to his highest dream...even now...negotiating to lead the Giants...thrump...thrump....thrump...