NFL might make fans attending games sign Covid LIABILITY waivers...

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:

And the Bears only donated like 1.5 million to Covid relief SMH!

Of course they would do this.

They have to keep the Hoax people happy so they don't have to wear a mask between the times they are chugging gallons of beer and stuffing their faces with oversized nachos while coughing all over their fellow idiots and when they are walking to the bathroom.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
yup, this season is as good as dead. Which I'm okay with so I don't have to watch Trubisky

I feel like you’ve been depressed since the news came out of our golden boy Ferentz running a bigoted college football program. :(.

Iowa is getting crushed by this new me too movement!

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I feel like you’ve been depressed since the news came out of our golden boy Ferentz running a bigoted college football program. :(.

Iowa is getting crushed by this new me too movement!
meh, i haven't heard much negative things about kirk. Mainly Doyle and Brian Ferentz. Both those guys can pound sand

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Insurance does not cover transmission of communicable diseases....I don't have a problem with the NFL requiring a waiver.....the NFL shouldn't feel obligated to take on that risk.......don't go to the game if you don't want to sign a waiver.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Can a bar get sued if someone catches CV there if it's open legally? What about a cold or the flu? Seems completely unreasonable legally.

I can't imagine that there will be any liability unless there's a law or ordinance against large outdoor gathering that the NFL is allowed to break for some reason.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
I wonder if they will have 50% capacity like the Indianapolis 500 is doing. That place holds 275K so if they can do it, the NFL can.

They probably encouraged by the reports of the protests and even riots not causing an increase. Outdoors plus mask equals little risk even if you are jammed together.

BTW, only way NFL doesn’t happen is if too many players test positive right before or during the games which causes teams to not be able to physically field a roster.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
idk man, there has been reports of long term respiratory damage from covid

players are sensitive about their bodies. if people are getting sick on every team, I would think players might start freaking out a little.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
meh, i haven't heard much negative things about kirk. Mainly Doyle and Brian Ferentz. Both those guys can pound sand

You haven’t? Check out Wadley’s me too post. Kirk is the face of the program and has oversight; it looks real bad.

Will be interesting how it affects recruiting.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
idk man, there has been reports of long term respiratory damage from covid

players are sensitive about their bodies. if people are getting sick on every team, I would think players might start freaking out a little.

Maybe the stars will but there is such a short window for most of these guys to play and get paid. Doubt it.