Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
************CAUTION DICK RIPPING ZONE*************

That's right, if any Bears fan is having too nice of a day, just tune in to this colossal cluster fuck.

Tebow v Hanie dream match-up.

Marion Barber doesn't know the rules of Football.

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
Ah yes bring out the Jay haters that are Tebow lovers...

Doug Grohlin

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was looking for something else to do other than ice pick my own temple. Still looking....

Colonel_Buendia

Liked Posts:
is this the one where hester returned two punts and hurdled sauerbrun? or was that older?

Zoot Allures

Yoked like Shea
Liked Posts:
Seeing the iconic Tebow taking a knee pose AND the dormant gaze of Lovie Smith in the same game? Fuck it I'm buying cable.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was at the game. Everyone felt it coming
I still get sick thinking about it.

Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:
tillman had one of the best interceptions i've ever seen in this game

Bort

Liked Posts:
Ahhh, a true classic game, one of the great punting duels in NFL history.

Punting fans will remember that Adam Podlesh and Britton Colquitt combined for a staggering 889 yards in total punting on that glorious day.

mecha

Liked Posts:
That was a fucked up season. We got swept by the Vikings, swept by the Lions and then swept the Packers, counting for 2 of their 3 total losses that year.

yeah dude. my uncle and I used to joke that Griese had money on the Lions (cause he went to Michigan) ... he colossally fucked up in both games if I recall. like 3 picks each. but he tore that ass up at Lambeau. that game was brilliant to watch. I was at the game against the Packers at the end of the season, I think that was the windiest game on record? 2008 I was at the other game against the Packers, which I think was the coldest ever (even eclipsing that Falcons game in 2005 which I think then was the coldest ever?)

AP was a rookie that year obviously. the game at the Metrodome my uncle said "they're gonna get fucking crucified by Adrian Peterson at the dome". LOL I just can't believe how much that team fell overall, I know there's that like Super Bowl loss hangover thing, but wow.

I was seriously done with Grossman's shit after the Chiefs game. week 1 still sticks out as the biggest fucking meltdown ever losing Mike Brown again, and the Chargers won like 10-3 if I recall. so many games lost during Lovie's time when the other team only scored 10 points...

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite Griese moment was against the Eagles when he drove the Bears to a last-minute win. He ignored the plays being sent in, called his own plays, and led the offense down the field for the winning TD. IIRC, the coaches were livid with Griese afterwards (despite the win), and Griese claimed that his helmet radio wasn't working. I think that pretty much ensured that Griese wasn't coming back with the Bears the following season. The whole episode spoke volumes about the Bears organization.
It's okay Griese got his revenge the following year with his comeback win against the Bears when he was with Tampa and threw for over 400 yards.

Sent from the mod retirement home in Bakersfield, California.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
yeah dude. my uncle and I used to joke that Griese had money on the Lions (cause he went to Michigan) ... he colossally fucked up in both games if I recall. like 3 picks each. but he tore that ass up at Lambeau. that game was brilliant to watch. I was at the game against the Packers at the end of the season, I think that was the windiest game on record? 2008 I was at the other game against the Packers, which I think was the coldest ever (even eclipsing that Falcons game in 2005 which I think then was the coldest ever?)

AP was a rookie that year obviously. the game at the Metrodome my uncle said "they're gonna get fucking crucified by Adrian Peterson at the dome". LOL I just can't believe how much that team fell overall, I know there's that like Super Bowl loss hangover thing, but wow.

I was seriously done with Grossman's shit after the Chiefs game. week 1 still sticks out as the biggest fucking meltdown ever losing Mike Brown again, and the Chargers won like 10-3 if I recall. so many games lost during Lovie's time when the other team only scored 10 points...

Yeah that Chargers game was close, ended up being 17-3 the final. Sad thing is we were winning 3-0 at halftime. That was a damn good Chargers team that made it to the AFC Championship game that year. If we would have had any semblance of a passing game we could have definitely won cause our D played great that game!