NFL Network saying everyone in the league expects Deshaun Watson has played his final snap with #Texans.

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
I like fields but I would do that in a heartbeat

To be honest I wouldn’t do that. Watson is better obviously with all the experience but Fields is/was a better prospect as a QB, IMO.

I’d take the Watson like prospect for 5 years on the rookie contract. I also think Fields is a much more dynamic athlete and runner, and goes through his 2nd/3rd progressions better than I’ve seen any young QB in a while

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
I like fields but I would do that in a heartbeat
And bring the wrath of the Me Too movement to the Bears?

Unlike Watson, Fields will actually play in the foreseeable future.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
To be honest I wouldn’t do that. Watson is better obviously with all the experience but Fields is/was a better prospect as a QB, IMO.

I’d take the Watson like prospect for 5 years on the rookie contract. I also think Fields is a much more dynamic athlete and runner, and goes through his 2nd/3rd progressions better than I’ve seen any young QB in a while
And as far as we know, he doesn't have problems harassing women. :)

msadows

Liked Posts:
Fields has more upside than watson ever did.

I'd keep fields. If he gets to be as good as watson is yet to be seen, but he's got the potential to be even more dynamic of a player than watson minus the terrible personality.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Fields has more upside than watson ever did.

I'd keep fields. If he gets to be as good as watson is yet to be seen, but he's got the potential to be even more dynamic of a player than watson minus the terrible personality.
It's gonna be weird us not arguing about QBs next season.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Watson is the new Michael Vick.

stop fucking talking about him now. jesus christ

mecha

Liked Posts:
Ben would be a better comparison
if you mean Rapelisberger, he didn't have an extended hiatus from the league like Vick. which is potentially what will happen to Watson soon enough. he's going to miss at least a large chunk of the season on suspension, and there's people that still want to trade for him? I don't understand.