Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
I love all the guys with no playoff success ranked ahead of Cousins.

I love seeing Fields ranked ahead of Rodgers.

And I love seeing every team that had a shot at Fields but selected someone else (Other than Jax) suffering in the rankings for not having taken our guy. I know these rankings are worth less than a ham sandwich, but dang it feels good to see after generations of guys who fell short of minimal expectations.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I love all the guys with no playoff success ranked ahead of Cousins.

I love seeing Fields ranked ahead of Rodgers.

And I love seeing every team that had a shot at Fields but selected someone else (Other than Jax) suffering in the rankings for not having taken our guy. I know these rankings are worth less than a ham sandwich, but dang it feels good to see after generations of guys who fell short of minimal expectations.
You do realize it's just the writing of 1 moron. Obviously Fields was not a better QB than any, likely why Bears got #1 draft pick.

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Seems about right throughout the list… Mac Jones, Watson, and Zac all are bottom feeders. Lawerence, Tua, and Fields are all ranked about where they should and their stock is all rising. Only thing I didn’t like was Dak being a top 10.. but it made it 5 black QBs in the top 10 so, I guess it’s fair.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Seems about right throughout the list… Mac Jones, Watson, and Zac all are bottom feeders. Lawerence, Tua, and Fields are all ranked about where they should and their stock is all rising. Only thing I didn’t like was Dak being a top 10.. but it made it 5 black QBs in the top 10 so, I guess it’s fair.
Who ya' got on Monday night: Dak and the Cowboys or TB12 and all those MFs he travels with?

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
You do realize it's just the writing of 1 moron. Obviously Fields was not a better QB than any, likely why Bears got #1 draft pick.

Keto and intermittent fasting are trendy ways of saying ‘eating disorder’ and margarine is way healthier than butter.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
13 is pretty high. I love it. That makes me feel better about NOT trading him. I thought they'd have him in the 20s for sure.

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Who ya' got on Monday night: Dak and the Cowboys or TB12 and all those MFs he travels with?
That’s going to be a good game l,but I’m taking TB12

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That’s going to be a good game l,but I’m taking TB12
Yeah, I'm not a betting guy, but honestly, if I were, I wouldn't bet on Dak winning a big game until I'd seen evidence that he could.

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yeah, I'm not a betting guy, but honestly, if I were, I wouldn't bet on Dak winning a big game until I'd seen evidence that he could.
That’s exactly why I think he’s not a top 10 quarterback, or ever will be at this point in his career.