NFL QBs End of Season Ranking

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Okay so you’re trolling. Jalen Hurts is not a threat as a passer? Ok lmao. ?
Where did I say Hurts wasn't a threat as a passer? Just didn't include him with Allen as being an elite QB. You have zero reading comprehension. I'm well aware Hurts had a good season passing this year. Certainly not ready to put him in that upper tier with Allen though.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Talk about casual fan. The lack of attempts is because he is a better runner than passer. Only 48 of those rush attempts were due to any pressure. Throwing under pressure is where the lesser QBs, like he and Zach, are most horrible. He compensates by running cause he's a runner.

Nuremberg Bear

Liked Posts:
Talk about casual fan. The lack of attempts is because he is a better runner than passer. Only 48 of those rush attempts were due to any pressure. Throwing under pressure is where the lesser QBs, like he and Zach, are most horrible. He compensates by running cause he's a runner.
Only 48... ???

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
I love all the guys with no playoff success ranked ahead of Cousins.

I love seeing Fields ranked ahead of Rodgers.

And I love seeing every team that had a shot at Fields but selected someone else (Other than Jax) suffering in the rankings for not having taken our guy. I know these rankings are worth less than a ham sandwich, but dang it feels good to see after generations of guys who fell short of minimal expectations.
I love it - JF was ranked at or inside the top 10 a few weeks ago.

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
Nice try.......generational qbs coming out of college usually don't go 4th of qbs picked....and he was never ahead of Lawrence; who almost fell into that generational qb prospect label

But hey....racists!!!!!!!
Lawrence is not as good as JF, trade surrounding talent and see, all thru camps growing up JF was tops. Some "experts" say he is the best QB prospect of all time.

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
You literally said he’s a run first quarterback. He has significantly more passing yards, attempts, and touchdowns. This is not debatable.

Of course he holds the ball longer on average due to his receivers inability to get open and his ability to extend the play.
You're arguing with an idiot which you can't win because he just likes to bluster with the only goal being to irritate you.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Lawrence is not as good as JF, trade surrounding talent and see, all thru camps growing up JF was tops. Some "experts" say he is the best QB prospect of all time.
Not one thing you said was true....but nice try.

As a FYI....the "best QB prospect of all time" doesn't transfer because they can't beat out Jake Fromm.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I just feel the season Fields had has been way overrated. Yeah, he ran for a lot of yards but his passing is still bottom of the league and would really be above no QB except Zach Wilson who struggled mightily and was seeing more ghosts than Sam Darnold ever did.

Let us use that #1 pick to get a real #1 QB.
Oh no.

Which QB in the draft has the elusive warrior spirit you are taking #1 overall to replace Fields?