NFL RedZone

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
So a couple years ago I cut the cord and got Sling for the main reason of them having NFL RedZone. Up until this year I have been extremely happy with cutting the cord. Now Dish is in a dispute with the NFL, which now makes it look like I won't have RedZone this year through Sling. What other options do I have to watch RedZone? It is the only way I like to watch the games and really don't want to sign up with a traditional cable company.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
So a couple years ago I cut the cord and got Sling for the main reason of them having NFL RedZone. Up until this year I have been extremely happy with cutting the cord. Now Dish is in a dispute with the NFL, which now makes it look like I won't have RedZone this year through Sling. What other options do I have to watch RedZone? It is the only way I like to watch the games and really don't want to sign up with a traditional cable company.

Reddit

Just google: Reddit Redzone and there will be a streamable link. Then if you want to watch it on your TV you can just use a Chromecast which is like 30 bucks and it will allow you to watch it on your TV from either your phone or pc.