***NFL TO VOTE*** Offering Teams Draft Compensation For Hiring Minority HCs & GMs

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Inb4 the CCS RACISTS come in here saying that there's more fat white HC and GM because they are "more qualified" LMFAO

a strong case can be made more white coaches than black because most of the innovative black coaches deal with the defense. But when you see bums like Patricia get a job and actually keep it with his track record yes there is a problem

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
a strong case can be made more white coaches than black because most of the innovative black coaches deal with the defense. But when you see bums like Patricia get a job and actually keep it with his track record yes there is a problem

You make a good point. Imagine if more non-SJW like you actually used objectivity and critical thinking skills to see the obvious disparities we're talking about, the Bears could literally get a QB like Watson or Mahommes for once. GOSH.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
If the goal is to hire more people of color this may work.

If the goal is to: "live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character" then I think it's a huge swing and a miss.

To me this is the NFL saying "hey, we think coaches of color are less valuable so we're going to give you an incentive to hire them." Pretty shitty IMO. But I'm open to any thoughts otherwise because I do think the level of minority hiring in the NFL is BS.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Solving racism by promoting racism. Sounds moral and just.

This would be the worst rule in the history of sports. I honestly can't think of anything more idiotic than telling a team they can jump up a few spots in the draft if they hire a black person. Pretty soon, teams will be rewarded even higher draft position if they hire a woman or a gay/trans person. This is where it starts.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Solving racism by promoting racism. Sounds moral and just.

This would be the worst rule in the history of sports. I honestly can't think of anything more idiotic than telling a team they can jump up a few spots in the draft if they hire a black person.

LMFAO AND HERE IS THE FIRST ONE TO COME OUT OF THE WOODWORK

I don't think he's ever posted anything intelligent so its not really a surprise!

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
We tried different rules for different color people before. Remember? Pepridge farm remembers.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
It's racist to single someone out based on color. Or is that just when white people and police do it.
You're just mad that the only way to get NFL front offices to stop being racist is to dangle better draft position incentives to hire the black guys over the CHIT coaches and GMs like the Bears keep hiring.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
You're just mad that the only way to get NFL front offices to stop being racist is to dangle better draft position incentives to hire the black guys over the CHIT coaches and GMs like the Bears keep hiring.

Interesting too... Lovie Smith was the Bears best coach in the last 20 years and got canned after a 10 win season.

Status
Not open for further replies.