dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
If the trade deadline passes and we don't here about Pace AT THE VERY LEAST being in the mix for an OL he needs to have his head checked. As fun as someone like a John Ross or AJ Green would be to see the Bears pick up we need some kind of upgrade at IOL more than anything else on this team.

What makes you think that we'd know about any teams that Pace is talking to about their players or what free agents? How would we know? He's not gonna come out and tell us what teams he talked to about what players.

msadows

Liked Posts:
What makes you think that we'd know about any teams that Pace is talking to about their players or what free agents? How would we know? He's not gonna come out and tell us what teams he talked to about what players.

This, but also, it's pretty hard to find a team willing to make a deal on linemen. Usually if you got a good one you keep um. Lineman are hard to find, and always in demand.

TecmoSuperbOwl

Liked Posts:
Generally speaking the media globs onto trade talks. Like if we don't see the Bears being listed in possible pursuit it maybe time to commence dick ripping. Like it's hard to complain about a 5-1 team at this point, but not making a move to shore the achilles heel of this team during a promising season would demonstratively stupid. We're not going to finish with a bad enough record to sniff one of the top QBs in the upcoming draft, and continuing to flounder in the middle of the pack is what has killed this team for decades. In lieu of a rebuild they need to maximize their chances of going on a deep playoff run.

CAP BOSO

Liked Posts:
Generally speaking the media globs onto trade talks. Like if we don't see the Bears being listed in possible pursuit it maybe time to commence dick ripping. Like it's hard to complain about a 5-1 team at this point, but not making a move to shore the achilles heel of this team during a promising season would demonstratively stupid. We're not going to finish with a bad enough record to sniff one of the top QBs in the upcoming draft, and continuing to flounder in the middle of the pack is what has killed this team for decades. In lieu of a rebuild they need to maximize their chances of going on a deep playoff run.
Whoa whoa whoa! Dick ripping commenced when they signed Jimmy Graham.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Apparently Will Fuller is on the block. Would love to get him if you could deal AM17 for anything.

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
OL help please. Immediate help to the running game is the best help this offense can get.

Nagys system is not easy to digest so a WR isn't going to provide quick production.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
i'd take him in a heartbeat over leno...the guy is also a solid zone run blocker

At this point...

S-21634O.jpg

For LT

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

I agree that we should make at least a move to help the o-line and i think all of us do but i'm a little different then most on here that want Pace to make any move just to make it look like he's trying to help this team get further. I only think we should make a move if it's a good move and doesn't hurt our future. Like signing Spain would be the perfect move cause it doesn't cost us anything in draft picks especially since we already don't have our 4th rounder next year.

All i was saying in my post is that we don't and won't know what teams Pace has and is calling about trades and what free agents he's talking to unless he wants us to know. The media will put stuff out there just so they can get clicks or any attention possible from the public but most of the shit they put out is just a bunch of BS.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Apparently Will Fuller is on the block. Would love to get him if you could deal AM17 for anything.

Love him when he's healthy but the guy gets hurt as much as Alshon does and i can't take all the posts about how great a pickup it is if he did it and then those same people talking about how bad it was when he gets hurt....remy, windy.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
How in the fuck have the Bears STILL not added an offensive lineman to replace Daniels? They are 5-1 with a realistic chance of making the playoffs. It would be an absolute crime to pass this opportunity up by sitting on your hands and letting other teams take away any available talent that could help your team.