NFL writer with video proof on Trubisky's terrible accuracy-- good breakdown of film

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I’m before Andrew Yang tells us to watch all-22

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Trade with what? You need to have assets to trade

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
Montgomery out of the backfield and Shaheen? at the top we’re completely wide open as well. Trubisky can’t see the field or anticipate throws.

This isn’t something that can be corrected during the season, and the truth is that if Mitch can’t process the game at this level at this point, he is incapable of doing so. The biggest mistake the Bears can make now is sticking with Mitch going forward. Accept that he is not the future and send him to the bench.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
I thought people were kidding around with the "mole-eye" crap, but no, the kid really is blind

No anticipation, no feel for the game, no timing on his throws, poor accuracy, inability to see anyone except Robinson....theres just so much bad

SD Bears Fan

Liked Posts:
Can't wait for all the Trubitchsky apologists today. I've been saying since the day we drafted the bum. He only played one year at UNC. Got on the field ONLY because the guy in front of him graduated. That guy didn't even make the NFL. What a great #2 overall pick!!!!!!!!!

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
Can't wait for all the Trubitchsky apologists today. I've been saying since the day we drafted the bum. He only played one year at UNC. Got on the field ONLY because the guy in front of him graduated. That guy didn't even make the NFL. What a great #2 overall pick!!!!!!!!!
There's not much to apologize for. He has played like ass and is on life support. The Bears need a miracle to resuscitate him.

From a strategic standpoint, I don't know where you go from here. Cam Newton does not fit this system. There really are no free agents.

I really think your only hope is to identify someone you like and trade your true second rounders and your first next year and move into the first round and grab someone.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
He got spooked by Marcus Davenport, causing him to drop his eyes before he got to Cohen in his progressions. That’s a tough play to bash him on.
This implies he would have made it from Allen Robinson to Cohen in his progressions

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
He got spooked by Marcus Davenport, causing him to drop his eyes before he got to Cohen in his progressions. That’s a tough play to bash him on.
Why would trubisky throw the ball at cohen he is literally about to step out of bounds where is the fucking awareness he tried to throw in front of him so he could get the first down. I agree if he throws it or sees him prior Davenport was going to int or PD that ball. What he should of done was move up in the pocket Once coward came in to block.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

We can bash him for getting spooked. He is supposed to be a professional. It takes too long for him to see things. The minute Cohen comes out of the backfield and the LB is flat footed, the throw could have been made.

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
You mean your friends or something, right?
Cause I mean you only have 16 posts so you couldn't be really saying it here too much...

oping00@gmail.com

Liked Posts:
And in other news Jimmy G in San Fran is undefeated and looking promising as before his injury.
We should have traded for him.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
And in other news Jimmy G in San Fran is undefeated and looking promising as before his injury.
We should have traded for him.
Other than the wins (almost all over bad teams), what haws made him look promising? His TD:INT is worse than Mitch's and every stat is between pedestrian and far below average. They have the best running game, a top 5 defense, and an easy schedule to thank for their success.

MontanaXXIII

Liked Posts:
Montgomery out of the backfield and Shaheen? at the top we’re completely wide open as well. Trubisky can’t see the field or anticipate throws.

This isn’t something that can be corrected during the season, and the truth is that if Mitch can’t process the game at this level at this point, he is incapable of doing so. The biggest mistake the Bears can make now is sticking with Mitch going forward. Accept that he is not the future and send him to the bench.

See, this is what I meant about the fans on this forum being absolute retards when they talked about QBs "not seeing the field"/"not going through progressions."

Idiot: He made the correct decision on this pass and just missed it. It's 3rd and 9. You don't dump it off on 3rd and 9 when someone is open down the field for the first. Oh, and Shaheen was NOT open, idiot. The defender backing off after the QB releases the ball is not an open receiver, moron.

Christ are you people stupid.

jc456

Liked Posts:
We can bash him for getting spooked. He is supposed to be a professional. It takes too long for him to see things. The minute Cohen comes out of the backfield and the LB is flat footed, the throw could have been made.
no way in hell he could have made that throw, he had pressure from his right at the time Cohen cut. and then Cohen ran out of bounds. WTF?