Nice article on Duncan Keith

Bigbarn27

Liked Posts:
Duncs has only had one flaw , he thinks he can be in 2 spots at once and some times the Flash seems to do it. I would tape games that I went to and not watch the puck just him its amazing he dictates play when he is on the ice players adjust to him he dosnt adjust to players. Not sure I will see another Dman like him the way he plays D is just amazing Im talking playing D not a defense man on offense like Josi.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yeah, I've never seen anyone so good at stopping a break-away while trailing. His last resort dive and stab is unreal for its effective accuracy. I've always feared him losing half a step because he never seemed to have half a step of grace. It was always inches and finger nails to begin with.
Hossa? To be fair both are/were very similar--neither give/gave up on the play no matter how far back of the attacker they were.

Seriously after a few bumps early (like everyone else) Keith is looking in at least 2019 form. So far this has been a very good year for him.

Maybe the long hair was causing him excess drag :D...it takes a bit to get used to.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Im happy I got tickets to see Keith get a dumb penalty that cost the Hawks a goal. Momentum=gone