Nick Foles has the play book down already

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
Nick Foles says it’s like riding a bike.

Is Trubisky still working on mastering the play clock awareness?

its like you think this is something new...why else would the bears have traded for foles??? him having worked with nagy, played for pederson and have success you'd think he'd know the playbook or maybe he's just a really lucky lucky guy

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I mean I definitely want Foles to start but it’s not all that impressive. Pretty much the same system he ran in KC, Philly, and Jacksonville is it not? That was the main attraction to bringing him in. He would know the offense well enough to start with a shortened offseason because of COVID.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Maybe Foles is here to call plays.

Foles is going to start. Start getting ready for that mentally. I don't want you to hang yourself week 1. It's just a game.

Besides, from a media/fan perspective Trubisky's best shot is coming into a game later in the season and being a hero.

And I might as well get this outta the way too. Trubisky might not play at all next year. It could happen.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Foles is going to start. Start getting ready for that mentally. I don't want you to hang yourself week 1. It's just a game.

Besides, from a media/fan perspective Trubisky's best shot is coming into a game later in the season and being a hero.

And I might as well get this outta the way too. Trubisky might not play at all next year. It could happen.

Just like trubisky could start the season off.

I'll wait till camp to make assumptions. Foles isn't exactly a great nfl qb either.

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
Nick is so bad ass he probably didn't even look at the book yet. He probably just played the bears on madden a few times to get the feel for the offense and was like pfffftttt trubisky sucks ass, and will just wing it on game day for an opening td drive: 8/10 80yrds to kmet.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nagy said the same thing last offseason about Trubs. I'll believe it when I see it with this offense. At least the Def will be solid as F.

Did Nagy put a $100 bill in the back of the playbook to test whether he read it fully and if he had the chops to give it back until he wins them the SB?

BigBill

Liked Posts:
Now that we have a real QB coach in Defillipo I anticipate good things from both QB's this year. Dave Ragone was given QB's with great potential and failed to properly develop any of them. The Bears need to cut him loose.