Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
We fucked

"Nitwit Bears WR coach think we good"​

-Omeletpants

Sir.....the Bears wr coach is Tyke Tolbert. The article focuses on>>>> Luke Getsy, the Bears OC

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets

"Nitwit Bears WR coach think we good"​

-Omeletpants

Sir.....the Bears wr coach is Tyke Tolbert. The article focuses on>>>> Luke Getsy, the Bears OC
Makes it worse if our OC thinks our WR are good

4THQUARTERCLUTCHLER

Liked Posts:
It takes 3 years to build chemistry tho according to Nagy. Who we drafting at QB in a few years ?

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
@Omeletpants makes TheShoopster look like a HOF poster.

jbd

Liked Posts:
egg shorts is a loser and a troll. The loser has been posting and thinking he is infallible when it comes to his thoughts on bears matters since the previous message board..

He believes he always knows more than everyone in the bears organization. What a huge ego for such a loser. He claims he is a fan yet shits on everything the bears do and has for decades. What a lame. Now he is using an alt?
Some mod should do us all a favor and ban this moron. The ensuing celebration would be grand indeed!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
egg shorts is a loser and a troll. The loser has been posting and thinking he is infallible when it comes to his thoughts on bears matters since the previous message board..

He believes he always knows more than everyone in the bears organization. What a huge ego for such a loser. He claims he is a fan yet shits on everything the bears do and has for decades. What a lame. Now he is using an alt?
Some mod should do us all a favor and ban this moron. The ensuing celebration would be grand indeed!
It's okay. He'll be dead soon.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets

Blow me

Regards

Last edited:

Toast88

Liked Posts:
He's not a WR coach, moron
He was a lifelong WR coach until a couple of years ago, with the exception of Div. 2 right out of college when he was an OC/QB coach.

But I do think calling him just a WR coach isn’t really fair or accurate, and is just a weird underhanded dig.

Last edited: