No Chance Against Saints

DeerBrinker34

Liked Posts:
1st and 10: Montgomery up the gut for 1 yard.

2nd and 9: Patterson up the gut for -1 yard.

3rd and 10: Completion to Graham for 2 yards.

Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

Saints - 31
Bears - 13

Go Bears!

FullerHitStick

Liked Posts:
Would be nice if he became spiteful with all the criticism again and went back to running the I-formation as a big FU. That way there is a chance of winning tomorrow and then he can go back to running his futuristic offense when they play the Titans.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Just curious...who do think should be benched?

Demetrius Harris, Leno, Coward. I'm very interested to see how Mustipher will play a full game tomorrow.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Nick Foles throws 2 50/50 balls for TDs and 2 for interceptions. Bears lose by 8.

20 - 12

Also yes we miss both Extra points.

People on chicitysports will say shit like. “He’s really throwing a good long ball”. Although the rest of the world sees nick just trying to survive and throwing up for grabs 15 times a game.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
And I don't understand this friggin logic at all!! How does an NFL head coach actually think this with the glaring problems on offense??? I also feel he doesn't bench guys because he's afraid he's gonna hurt their feelings or something, cause there are a few guys that need to hit the bench!

A head coach works this way if - deep inside - he knows he is a fraud.

Like I said, I am only speculating, but if he is the real deal, he would be PUSHING HARD for better performance with the talent he's got and the way I see it, he is not doing that.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If the offense can’t stay on the field sustaining by drives the defense will get gassed and it will get really ugly. And I have zero confidence in the offense and Nagy’s ability.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
The defense will still hold the Saints to a reasonable score that the turnover battle could decide the game.

I’m expecting a pick 6 and a big play by the offense for a score for the Bears. Thats 14 points.

The turnover ratio will take care of the rest.

If Foles plays poorly again, it’s might be time to start talking about TRU again. Fart noise!

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
The defense will still hold the Saints to a reasonable score that the turnover battle could decide the game.

I’m expecting a pick 6 and a big play by the offense for a score for the Bears. Thats 14 points.

The turnover ratio will take care of the rest.

If Foles plays poorly again, it’s might be time to start talking about TRU again. Fart noise!

There’s the big play now we need a pick 6