KingInTheNorth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
This is football, there is always a chance.

BearDown104

Bears Guru
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’d love a 14-3 final. Unfortunately I think it’ll be 14-3 after 1.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
True. But do you really think Nagy can keep this game close?

But week 1 is always a crazy week. It usually doesn't mean much by the time week 17 rolls by
I have no idea, as big of a Stafford fan as I am, I have never seen him play week one with no preseason snaps, and in a new system. Hard to gauge how good of a rapport he has with his receivers etc. I am sure the Rams will win, but not so sure it will be the epic blow-out everyone suggests. But it could be......

the thing is, I just don't see the Bears scoring many points, and even if the Bears can get pressure on Stafford, he can dink and dunk that secondary all day long.......

Last edited:

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I have no idea, as big of a Stafford fan as I am, I have never seen him play week one with no preseason snaps, and in a new system. Hard to gauge how goof of a rapport he has with his receivers etc. I am sure the Rams will win, but not so sure it will be the epic blow-out everyone suggests. But it could be......

the thing is, I just don't see the Bears scoring many points, and even if the Bears can get pressure on Stafford, he can dink and dunk that secondary all day long.......
I really don't see Dalton doing much of anything and especially don't see the running game do anything

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
Stafford: 22-30 320 yards 1 TD 1 Int

Dalton: 23-51 210 yards 0 TD 3 int
Monty: 10 carries 15 yards

Fields: 31 times on camera ( after every incomplete pass and int )

Final: Rams 14
Bears: 3
over under on number of times Nagy runs an inside Hb run out of the shotgun? I say 3