No Chance in LA

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
It will 21-0 Rams by halftime is my guess. One of the easiest locks of the week is the Rams, as sad as that is to admit. Would be a huge upset if the Bears won.
If that's the score at halftime, Nagy is a fool if he doesn't put Fields in. Not naming him the starter or anything, but if Dalton doesn't have it, see if the kid can strike a spark.

Rise

Liked Posts:
If that's the score at halftime, Nagy is a fool if he doesn't put Fields in. Not naming him the starter or anything, but if Dalton doesn't have it, see if the kid can strike a spark.

thats my worst fear is that they throw him in and because he spent two weeks on the scout team as opposed to practicing with the 1s he isn’t ready.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I really don't see this game being close either. Maybe if we played later in the year, with the Oline settled and Fields with a couple games under his belt.

But as of now I have no faith in Andy Dalton and Nagys ability to scheme an offense, especially with an immobile QB.

Stafford steamrolled our defense last season. I'm sure he will do the same with the Rams. Difference is, McVey is better coach and can scheme up plays for Stafford in the Redzone better than anyone he has ever had in the past.

I dont mean to sound down, just think its going to take a few games for the OLine, young secondary and for Fields to adjust.

Rams 34
Bears 17

tcmtrinity

Liked Posts:
Red Rider’s gonna shoot holes in the Rams’ secondary all day. Will set off a wave of riots in LA.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I think it's funny people post this shit thinking that they are the only ones that know it'll be a blowout. I don't honestly think anyone believes this game will be remotely close.

Urlhacker

Pack Hunter
Liked Posts:
It will 21-0 Rams by halftime is my guess. One of the easiest locks of the week is the Rams, as sad as that is to admit. Would be a huge upset if the Bears won.
I'm betting the farm on the rams to cover 7. Not a chance in hell the bears are even competitive in this game.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I really don't see this game being close either. Maybe if we played later in the year, with the Oline settled and Fields with a couple games under his belt.

But as of now I have no faith in Andy Dalton and Nagys ability to scheme an offense, especially with an immobile QB.

Stafford steamrolled our defense last season. I'm sure he will do the same with the Rams. Difference is, McVey is better coach and can scheme up plays for Stafford in the Redzone better than anyone he has ever had in the past.

I dont mean to sound down, just think its going to take a few games for the OLine, young secondary and for Fields to adjust.

Rams 34
Bears 17
Wait, Whaaat?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think it's funny people post this shit thinking that they are the only ones that know it'll be a blowout. I don't honestly think anyone believes this game will be remotely close.
Week one who knows, it took Tom Brady several weeks to get rolling in a new offense, everyone forgets that.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Week one who knows, it took Tom Brady several weeks to get rolling in a new offense, everyone forgets that.

True. But do you really think Nagy can keep this game close?

But week 1 is always a crazy week. It usually doesn't mean much by the time week 17 rolls by

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Tom got a lot of his old offense back to get rolling.