No Respect

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Saints and Eagles games last year felt like blow outs.

Ditto the Raiders. That was the first time in the Nagy era I felt like the team just got beat-up on both sides of the ball.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
The only game they really got blown out score wise was the Saints game. They had 2 garbage TDs with an onside kick even to get the 2nd one. It was similar to the Colts game this year.

Eagles and Raiders games they got blown out in the 1st half of both but actually came back and made a game of both of them.

Liked Posts:
Last year this Rams team whooped our ass and the Bears haven't really dominated all year. I can see the reasoning.
The last two games they've played us they've scored 17 and 6 points for a "whooping" average of 11.5 points a game.

SD Bears Fan

Liked Posts:
Last year this Rams team whooped our ass and the Bears haven't really dominated all year. I can see the reasoning.

Read the article on SI.com about how incredibly lucky this team is to be 5-1. Clearly we will take it and luck always plays a hand in any game, but to think that the truly good teams in the NFL fear the Bears would be a mistake.