Noah sent back to Chicago

NealKleren

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Quote from ESPN under Rumors.

"A source has confirmed to ESPNChicago.com that Noah was sent back to Chicago by the French national team to have his right ankle checked out.

According to FIBA.com, there are some concerns about the ankle injury he suffered during the season. The FFBB said in a statement: "In an act of transparency, the FFBB sent the medical reports to his club and his agent."

Noah first injured his right ankle on March 28 against Philadelphia and returned to the Bulls on April 5.

France's first game at the EuroBasket tournament is Aug. 31 against Latvia."

This is why I hate having our players do this kind of stuff in the summer. Deng finally didn't do it last year and he finally got 100 percent healthy and it paid off for him this season. Obviously Noah isn't healed yet and does this. I say if you are going to play for a team like this during the summer,make sure you are 100 percent healthy.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Quote from ESPN under Rumors.

"A source has confirmed to ESPNChicago.com that Noah was sent back to Chicago by the French national team to have his right ankle checked out.

According to FIBA.com, there are some concerns about the ankle injury he suffered during the season. The FFBB said in a statement: "In an act of transparency, the FFBB sent the medical reports to his club and his agent."

Noah first injured his right ankle on March 28 against Philadelphia and returned to the Bulls on April 5.

France's first game at the EuroBasket tournament is Aug. 31 against Latvia."

This is why I hate having our players do this kind of stuff in the summer. Deng finally didn't do it last year and he finally got 100 percent healthy and it paid off for him this season. Obviously Noah isn't healed yet and does this. I say if you are going to play for a team like this during the summer,make sure you are 100 percent healthy.
I feel the same way...Nice goin Noah, now the orlando magic won't give us Dwight Howard for you..Thanks a lot man..dammmmmm you!!!!!!

DCguy

Liked Posts:
I think Noah believed he was healthy enough to go and play but he just failed the physical because of his ankle. They did the right thing by sending him back.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Can't we have a healthy Noah for once? Seems like he's always playing through something. I mean, that's admirable and all and at times necessary, but come on man, it's the summer. Get healthy.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Can't we have a healthy Noah for once? Seems like he's always playing through something. I mean, that's admirable and all and at times necessary, but come on man, it's the summer. Get healthy.

He should go back to smoking more weed and maybe he won't feel the pain as much..

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Noah's gonna have 35 years to heal his ankle before the season starts. that should be enough time.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Can anyone say, arthroscopic surgery.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why blame the man for wanting to make up some of the money he is going to lose during the missed season?

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Is Kurt Thomas coming back??:shrug:

Last edited:

Undisputed

Liked Posts:
Is Kurt Thomas coming back??:shrug:

That's what I want to know. It'd be real nice to have him back. This lingering issue with Noah's ankle is unsettling. It's been a long time and he missed a lot of games, yet it's still a problem.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My question:
If there is no season...do players in the last year of the contracts (ex: D. Howard) become free agents when a new CBA is agreed to? B/c that would actually be God-awful for us...unless it's a sign-and-trade :/

NealKleren

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why blame the man for wanting to make up some of the money he is going to lose during the missed season?

Idk if or how much they even get played but he isn't playing for their season or anything like that. Its just the tournament games they play(I'm not for sure how it works as far as money and everything goes.) Also my bad if I misunderstood what you said.