@noonthirtyjoe wet dream mock draft

Cabbage King

Liked Posts:
Imagine expressing being triggered by that random insignificant hag while there's championship football being played.

Sad!

#stephenwouldhaveneggedhard
Imagine replying with a much longer response while championship football is being played.

#soyboyalert

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Imagine replying with a much longer response while championship football is being played.

#soyboyalert
Wow you replied within 3 mins while a live game was on?

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Looks like I have evolved to a point that you haven't yet. I hope someday you can do the same. I simply don't see color. If respectful, everybody is a human and everybody is equal in my mind. It's a shame you don't see it the same way.
Colorblindness is a x linked trait, so males get it from their mother. Thought the mother, since she has two x chromosomes usually is not color blind. Also color blindness is a misnomer, you do see colors , your color spectrum is just limited.

Also color blind is an insensitive term, deuteranopia, protanopia, tritanopia are the correct terminologies and if you are unsure of the type color deficient is less harmful.

Please be better

Last edited:

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Colorblindness is a x linked trait, so males get it from their mother. Thought the mother, since she has two x chromosomes usually is not color blind. Also color blindness is a misnomer, you do see colors , your color spectrum is just limited.

Also color blind is an insensitive term, deuteranopia, protanopia, tritanopia are the correct terminologies and if you are unsure of the type color deficient is less harmful.

Please be better
I have tritanopia.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:

Please be better
I honestly don't even know how off my vision is. The one thing I know is I thought my old car was silver/gray and everyone told me it was gold. I could see like gold flecks in it when looking close but it certainly did not look gold to me.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
It's crazy how many people think I walk around viewing the world as if I'm watching a black and white television.
Interestingly their is a condition called tetrachromacy, in which women have 4 types of cones, giving them the ability to see 100M hues vs the normal 1M or color deficient 10K hues.

The visual equivalent version of a bloodhound's scent sensitivity.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Interestingly their is a condition called tetrachromacy, in which women have 4 types of cones, giving them the ability to see 100M hues vs the normal 1M or color deficient 10K hues.

The visual equivalent version of a bloodhound's scent sensitivity.

Fun Fact: the last time I got the puff of air, the pressures were crazy and I have a high likelihood of glaucoma later on in life. Both of my grandfathers had it, and my mother has had some issues in the recent past.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Fun Fact: the last time I got the puff of air, the pressures were crazy and I have a high likelihood of glaucoma later on in life. Both of my grandfathers had it, and my mother has had some issues in the recent past.
Crazy high ? Like what?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Crazy high ? Like what?
I forget the actual baseline numbers, but say they are supposed to be at 20 (whatever the unit of measure is called, mine were at 23 and 24.5.