Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
I put $5 on the Bears to win moneyline. Big better right here.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Fair question if week one means the Packers got worse, but no one thinks it could mean the Vikings got better? That could end up being the big story in the NFCN this year.

As for the Bears, GB can't just circle the calendar and treat them like this is the week to iron out all their problems and start rolling. I don't think they are good enough to scare good teams but they are good enough to make good teams pay if they let down.
Feels like it already is. They’ve gotten a ton of hype the past few weeks. But with their OL injuries and lack of proven receivers, I can see why people would think they’re worse offensively.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Packers are expected to have both Tackles and Lazard playing. This isn’t the same team the Vikings faced.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Packers are expected to have both Tackles and Lazard playing. This isn’t the same team the Vikings faced.
Yes, but no way those tackles are going to play like all stars right out of the gate after being out for so long with their injuries. I'd expect them to be rusty. If Robert Quinn can't get a sack with the way Bahktiari was moving this week, something is wrong.

Like last week, I keep going back and forth on how I expect the game to go against the Packers. The Packers WR's don't scare me at all, but their running game does. Fields needs to show me something in this game before I can believe in his potential as a quarterback. We're in year 2. It's time to step up and play big in a critical game.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
We could be playing against 52 mannequins wearing Packers helmets; if Rodgers is playing I'm picking GB.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
With the Packers record against the Bears................Why the hell would anyone pick the Bears.

That and coming off a loss everyone assumes this is must win for the Pack and they cant afford to lose.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
If JF gets pass pro and the offense puts up 3-4 Tds. Bears win

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Lmao. Lazard is average. He isn't some all-pro. Bakhtari was limping worse than Theismann after LT snapped his leg in 2 on Friday.

Pretzel Logic

“I have forced myself to contradict myself "
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
Packers to win, right?

If they don't then it means the Bears did bits.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
LMAO? Was it really that funny??
You're acting like Lazard is some perennial All-Pro that can't be covered. He's been merely league average his whole career.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Almost every reporter and prognosticators underestimating and disregarding the Bears is a great sign for a historic upset friends and lovers! BELIEVE AND BEAR DOWN EVERYONE!

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Man, they are all going to look so bad when they are 0 and 2.... 1 and 1 for that other guy... tood bad I have to be at work while the game is going on. In fact have to miss the next 2 games.