Not excusing vildor but this packers punt…

Eferrari34

Liked Posts:
We’ll, I’m excusing it b/c Vildor came right back on the field. I HATe Vildor as a player & I was instantly cursing him until I saw the replay. That was absolutely a TD! He got pushed out & came right back on the field. It was shocking watching that replay. He came right back on the field. If you rewatch it; you won’t disagree. That was the momentum switch we needed to have a prayer, but we got Fucked on that one.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
A perfect example of how officiating isn't based on what happens on the field, it's based on what teams are on the field. You see it over and over again. And I'm not even talking about the Bears getting no respect.

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
We’ll, I’m excusing it b/c Vildor came right back on the field. I HATe Vildor as a player & I was instantly cursing him until I saw the replay. That was absolutely a TD! He got pushed out & came right back on the field. It was shocking watching that replay. He came right back on the field. If you rewatch it; you won’t disagree. That was the momentum switch we needed to have a prayer, but we got Fucked on that one.
I thought the same as you until i saw other comments. Idk I’m clueless on this rule tbh but this packers clip was just hilarious to me

Eferrari34

Liked Posts:
I thought the same as you until i saw other comments. Idk I’m clueless on this rule tbh but this packers clip was just hilarious to me
The only comments I saw were that the call was trash, unless it’s someone that is just ready to annihilate Vildor b/c he’s a worthless football player. He sucks! I can’t stand him, but that was a TD

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
FYI: it wouldn't have been a TD.

Rise

Liked Posts:
This league is about gambling if you can’t see that I don’t know what to tell you. Brady got a free win as well today and probably were more.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That is hilarious. But I guess if you hide behind your bench they can't see you to flag you

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Well if your going to out of bounds.. go so far your hidden behind the players just standing around I guess..
Mac Jones would have stayed inbounds amirite?

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
The intent of the rule is that gunners cant use out of bounds space to get around/behind the player covering them. Vildor didnt do that, he got back in bounds as fast as possible and the opposing player still kept his position on Vildor. It had no effect on the play and was a terrible call, and I hate having to defend Vildor but its true.

GoBears

Liked Posts:
Why would anyone respect the Bears right now? Fuck, at this point, refs need to throw flags for not enough men on the field against the Bears.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
You can’t advance a muffed punt but it should have been Bears ball where Williams recovered it.

That call was a complete travesty. Vildor was pushed out but immediately made his way back to the field of play.

The NFL needs to implement the use of a Sky Judge. Officiating across the league is a borderline joke.

Dick Jauron

2001 AP Coach of the Year
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hate Vildor but even I know the call was bullshit. He was pushed out and came back in immediately. I don't know what else he was supposed to do! He did his job right in this situation. Fucking referees.

That should be a challengeable play.