Not looking good for Goldman

Bust

Liked Posts:
All the great ones say their "Love for the game ... "

Goldman would rather be playing Call of Duty with Cohen. Cohen is pro at cod btw . . .

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You'd think they'd already have said something or sent him for a scope by now if season ending. It's been 2 weeks.
Not the Bears. They'll hold out hope and might even put him in a game to see him perform sub-optimally, only to put him on IR after they've been carrying his roster spot for 8 games.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Here's the thing. Both Goldman and Trevethan were in that last preseason game too long, playing against guys out of control trying to make a team. Once they got some reps to know where they're at, pull them and let them build more endurance in camp. It was a much more strenuous camp than in the past anyway.
It's not like they're part of an OL trying to find their chemistry etc.

alswank87

Liked Posts:
It sucks missing Goldman, but I think Tonga can be an improvement over what we had last year. Hopefully we can keep Hicks at his natural position and not use him at NT.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It sucks missing Goldman, but I think Tonga can be an improvement over what we had last year. Hopefully we can keep Hicks at his natural position and not use him at NT.
Yea I think Tonga is better than last year's No Show Goldman