Not so bold prediction

Alpha Male

Man, six figure office job, marrying the woman of my dreams and a 5 month old son. Oh and completing my masters degree next year all paid for by my cush office job. But man oh man, the time I called out CRM’s predictable and tired bullshit... that just takes the cake. Now I can die peacefully one day.
6 figure office jobs are dime in a dozen.

Alpha Male

If Houston wins, CRM and/or Anytime23 will make a “congratulations to Deshawn Watson on his playoff win thread.” Some people will never move on from 2017.
You do realize that 2017 wasn't that long ago and the gm that made that blunder is still the bears gm?

Alpha Male

I love when people brag about making 6 figures nowadays like it's some sort of success lol. You're essentially apart of a dying middle class.
I would also add that getting a master's is nothing to brag about. Master's is the new bachelor's and bachelor's is the new high school diploma. Degree inflation.

Neckbeard

I don’t think Trub and Watson are as far apart as some would like to believe. Their difference is Watson’s stronger scrambling and running ability. Dude is really tough to take down. I don’t see any difference in how well they are in pure passing when comparing playoff appearances (highest impact games).