Not Sure What TO Think About The Rams

pinkfloydster

Liked Posts:
4-2 is a good record in the NFC west. However, let’s evaluate

W - cowboys. We just watched a dakless cowboys teams look like the worst team in the NFL. Dak changes the team forsure, but let’s not pretend the cowboys were a good team with dak

W - Eagles. NFC east is the embarrassment of the NFL. this is the same team that went for the tie against a 1 win bengal

L - Bills are good. No shame losing to the bills in a close game

W - NY Giants. Hmm three NFC East teams? All wins and worst division in football? Maybe this is a trend here

W - Washington Football Team. WAIT ANOTHER NFC EAST Team? Wtf

L -49ers. No shame in losing to a healthy 49er team

So my evaluation shows we know crap about the rams. Their 4 wins are all NFC east teams and 2 losses are against potential championship teams. We will be the first true test. A win against us and people will say rams are good. A loss against us they will say rams only beat crap teams

Bear down

I think the Rams 38 year old all pro left tackle Andrew Whitworth with a 2020 PFF grade of 90.1 gets exposed.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Why are the Bills considered good?

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why are the Bills considered good?

Josh Allen & the Bills passing attack got off to a very hot start. They are starting to come a little more down to Earth, but with the Pats no longer a given to take that division...everyone is looking at the Bills.

....which probably means they will choke down the stretch....

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Josh Allen & the Bills passing attack got off to a very hot start. They are starting to come a little more down to Earth, but with the Pats no longer a given to take that division...everyone is looking at the Bills.

....which probably means they will choke down the stretch....

Yeah he looked good against some bad defenses. But they've been horribly exposed 2 weeks in a row to 2 of the better teams. As has Allen

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
As has Allen

That dude is such a roller coaster.

From completely inept...to thirty yard darts to the end zone like he is throwing a baseball. From moves like Cam to pick up 15 yards in a blink of the eye...to awareness of Trubisky while he gets strip sacked for the second time in the first half.

I want to say he is gonna be a GOAT, but I would not be shocked if he flamed out over the next couple of years either.

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
I think this is going to end up like every game of the season besides the colts game and require Foles or that defense to come up clutch in the 4th. It almost feels like it will be somewhat like this all year.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
They're the NFCW equivalent of the Bears with a slightly better quarterback. This will be a baseball score, snooze fest.. 13-10 Bears.

Yeah, it's pretty much all this.

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
It is pretty weird how both these teams had very low scoring games which would be boring to the average fan the past 2 times they played. Yet decided to make them both a Primetime game 3 years in a row.

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
I think this is going to end up like every game of the season besides the colts game and require Foles or that defense to come up clutch in the 4th. It almost feels like it will be somewhat like this all year.

yep every game this year has come down to last possession

It's a sign

This is the year

msadows

Liked Posts:
For some reason I read this thread as "Not sure what Terrell Owens thinks about the rams.

lol.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Ohh yea, its because the guy capitalized TO which made zero sense.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Rams have a much better QB, a better run game, and a better offense in general.

Defenses are similar.

Rams are a better team. But a lot can happen in a football game if you can minimize making stupid mistakes.

Rams are one of the least penalized teams in the league, the Bears are one of the most penalized teams in the league....

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Which is how it has gone.

Rams & Bears have split the last two matchups with neither team able to score more than 17 points.

The only difference is the Bears are walking in with a new QB that is better at getting that ball out quick.
SF beat them with Jimmy G throwing short quick passes to RBs and TEs. I think that is the only way Jimmy could throw, because of his injury, but it also reduced the impact that a pass rush could have.

I have been impressed with Montgomery's catching and we are starting to get all the TE's involved in the passing game, so maybe we can deploy the same tactics.

msadows

Liked Posts:
SF beat them with Jimmy G throwing short quick passes to RBs and TEs. I think that is the only way Jimmy could throw, because of his injury, but it also reduced the impact that a pass rush could have.

I have been impressed with Montgomery's catching and we are starting to get all the TE's involved in the passing game, so maybe we can deploy the same tactics.

Jimmy throws like that normally even before the injury.

Dude had like 15 pass attempts past 20 yards last year. Pathetic.

I always laugh when people say he's a good QB, he's basically mitch trubisky with a good playcaller who understands his players weaknesses. Obviously a bit more football smart, but he still leaves a lot to be desired in the accuracy department which Shanny knows.

Lets see if nagy watches that tape and understands you cant 1)Run up the middle against that interior, and 2) hold onto the ball longer than 2.5 seconds on pass plays.

My guess is he won't.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
The Rams have a much better QB, a better run game, and a better offense in general.

Defenses are similar.

Rams are a better team. But a lot can happen in a football game if you can minimize making stupid mistakes.

Rams are one of the least penalized teams in the league, the Bears are one of the most penalized teams in the league....
Yeah, I mean the Bucs are most definitely a better team than Chicago too, but they played a poor game, so the Bears won. I think the Bears mainly "control their own destiny" in this one, meaning if they play well they have a good chance to win, if not they have a good chance to lose.

Rise

Liked Posts:
They have played them the last two years. 1-1 with home team taking each win in very similar fashion. I don’t know the exact scores but 16-6 range is in my mind. No reason to think this years game will be any different. Slugfest, team that makes mistakes with turnovers will lose.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, I mean the Bucs are most definitely a better team than Chicago too, but they played a poor game, so the Bears won. I think the Bears mainly "control their own destiny" in this one, meaning if they play well they have a good chance to win, if not they have a good chance to lose.

Why can't the Rams control their own destiny.....

If Brady remembers what down it is the Bucs may have been able to kick a field goal.

Bucs had almost twice as many penalties.....Not sure Bears controlled their own destiny in that game...

msadows

Liked Posts:

Ehh, I won't say 100% they played a poor game.

They were missing most of their weapons.

Brady also had no time to throw. We dominated that Dline in the pass game, it was glorious.

They still showed up to play on defense as well..