Not Sure What TO Think About The Rams

msadows

Liked Posts:
Why can't the Rams control their own destiny.....

If Brady remembers what down it is the Bucs may have been able to kick a field goal.

Bucs had almost twice as many penalties.....Not sure Bears controlled their own destiny in that game...

The bucs are a penalty monster.

Doesn't really matter who they play.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
The bucs are a penalty monster.

Doesn't really matter who they play.

So are the Bears...they and the Bucs are 2 of the worst penalized teams in the league.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Jimmy throws like that normally even before the injury.

Dude had like 15 pass attempts past 20 yards last year. Pathetic.

I always laugh when people say he's a good QB, he's basically mitch trubisky with a good playcaller who understands his players weaknesses. Obviously a bit more football smart, but he still leaves a lot to be desired in the accuracy department which Shanny knows.

Lets see if nagy watches that tape and understands you cant 1)Run up the middle against that interior, and 2) hold onto the ball longer than 2.5 seconds on pass plays.

My guess is he won't.
Agree, Jimmy is a game manager with sustained drives being his bread and butter, I could argue that Foles is actually a similar type QB thus far out quick to underneath passes. Not a lot of explosive plays from Foles thus far. problem is SF is committed to being good at the run game....:(

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Agree, Jimmy is a game manager with sustained drives being his bread and butter, I could argue that Foles is actually a similar type QB thus far out quick to underneath passes. Not a lot of explosive plays from Foles thus far. problem is SF is committed to being good at the run game....:(

Well SF has a dominate OLine and a devastating blocker at TE. And FB too

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
The Bears are better than the Rams, because of their defense. The Rams have a better playcaller and a slightly better quarterback who struggles against pressure. There is nobody that scares you on their offense now that Gurley isn't there anymore. Quite honestly, the Carolina Panthers have a more talented offense, even without Christian McCaffrey, than the Rams, and I think Bridgewater and Goff are fairly equal as quarterbacks.

As long as the Bears double team Aaron Donald and get pressure on Goff, this should end up looking like an extension of the game last week, in my opinion. I think this is a game the Bears should win.

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
Hard one to pick , Rams need this game more. But hard to bet against Bears ? rush and cover guys.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Bears defense needs to continue playing lights out....without those turnovers against the Panthers we don't win that game....

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rams are favored by 5.5...it seems about right for a Rams home game....

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Well SF has a dominate OLine and a devastating blocker at TE. And FB too
Time and again, you see the teams that are willing to put a legit FB on the roster and actually use him, they are committed to running the ball and typically do it well....that is not Nagy's MO

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Time and again, you see the teams that are willing to put a legit FB on the roster and actually use him, they are committed to running the ball and typically do it well....that is not Nagy's MO

Well he uses #81, Holtz. But he sucks.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Who’s “we”? You aren’t a part of the team last I checked.

Figure of speech dickless. You should Google that to see what it means.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Which is how it has gone.

Rams & Bears have split the last two matchups with neither team able to score more than 17 points.

The only difference is the Bears are walking in with a new QB that is better at getting that ball out quick.

I thought getting the ball out quick and taking the checkdown was the problem? Not stretching the field? Not hitting those wide open guys downfield? Are they suddenly no longer wide open?

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I thought getting the ball out quick and taking the checkdown was the problem?

No, getting the snap and staring down your first read until you decide to run into the blitzing CB instead was the problem.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
No, getting the snap and staring down your first read until you decide to run into the blitzing CB instead was the problem.

lol. It's always something. I've never seen a QB stare down a star WR. It's almost like Robinson is the only proven player on offense or something? He had all those really dependable guys like.... ummmmm... yeah.....

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
So are the Bears...they and the Bucs are 2 of the worst penalized teams in the league.

The Bucs are a penalized team because they have guys like Suh. They play to save the QB from ever taking a hit and hold if they have to knowing he can bring them back from 2nd and 20.

The Bears get flagged because well, Look at the Jaylon Johnson play. It sucks to admit but the Bears are not NFL darlings and wont be anytime soon.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Why can't the Rams control their own destiny.....

If Brady remembers what down it is the Bucs may have been able to kick a field goal.

Bucs had almost twice as many penalties.....Not sure Bears controlled their own destiny in that game...

The Bucs always have the most penalties. Thats why they're the most or one of the most penalized teams in the league

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
lol. It's always something. I've never seen a QB stare down a star WR. It's almost like Robinson is the only proven player on offense or something? He had all those really dependable guys like.... ummmmm... yeah.....

First read, not best receiver.

All spilled milk anyhow as now he just stares down a clipboard.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
First read, not best receiver.

All spilled milk anyhow as now he just stares down a clipboard.

Agreed. It's whats best for the franchise at this point. Finally get to see how shitty this offense is. Foles is putting film out there. Won't belong before everyone sees how to attack this one-dimensional offense. I say that sadly. I know Foles gives people a lot of hope but looking at the last 3 games he just looks pretty overwhelmed by the lack of protection. All players develop tendencies and patterns. Foles likes to throw up Jump Balls. It seems a matter of time before he either starts taking sacks or starts turning it over more. Again I hope I am wrong but his mobility or lack there of doesn't extend many plays. He's gotta sit back there and let it rip and those tackles seem content with letting him or any QB become a piñata.