Not surprising that WR wasn't taken in second.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Shout out to @Toast88 for being spot on about this for weeks.

We got a defensive coach, he's going to get his guys. I feel like a lot of posters shot up waaay too much hopium and got a reality check.

Last edited:

2Deep

Liked Posts:
Typical racist comment
Not sure if this is a shtick or just a genuine comment but as someone who knows something about racism can we be REAL careful of how we throw this out?!

I ask out of respect before I don't

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Not sure if this is a shtick or just a genuine comment but as someone who knows something about racism can we be REAL careful of how we throw this out?!

I ask out of respect before I don't
Search keyword: Racist
by: Omeletpants

Have fun reading the 2000 results from the past week. This old idiot throws out that word more than twitter activists.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Shout out to @Toast88 for being spot on about this for weeks.

We got a defensive coach, he's going to get his guys. I feel like a lot of guys shot up waaay too much hopium and got a reality check.
But do you know they don't take Watson if he fell? Pissed me off that he's at GB.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
You must be so happy that the Bears continue to not help Fields.
No, I wanted CB and oline as a priority. Hopefully they get a RG in the late rounds. I just didn't think WR was a priority and obviously Poles felt the same way.

The biggest complaint last year was Nagy's system. That's been scrapped. You still got Mooney, Pringle, Kmet, and Montgomery. It's not like there are no weapons. Sure, no pro-bowlers but it's not like what Mitch had in 2017 either.

Speed

Liked Posts:
I can't hate too much if these were their BPA's. I guess we'll have to see how it turns out long term.

But yeah on paper, this shit might be kinda tough for Fields.

Canth

Liked Posts:
From a pure BPA perspective and recognizing the team had a lot of needs, especially still in the secondary, I understand the picks. Certainly the NFL.com grades on both the 2nd rounders were good. Both Gordon and Brisker rated in the range of "Will Eventually Be Plus Starter". So, I'm not doubting the value.

However, there is a part of me that wishes for offense over a safety. Having said that, let's hope these guys can deliver short fields to Fields and help the offense in that way.