Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
There's quite a few posts I've seen that I wish I could've disliked. Now that it's gone, I feel like I didn't use the feature as much as I should have.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
There's quite a few posts I've seen that I wish I could've disliked. Now that it's gone, I feel like I didn't use the feature as much as I should have.
It’s kind of like giving away your rights once their gone you miss them and never getting it back.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
People that have abused the "dislike system" have been properly banned and scolded

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bookmark them all so you can easily find them if the negs come back. Just make sure they’re less than 1 year old or you will receive a 3+ day ban.
I hope you do it

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Seems like the handful of people doling out all of the excessive # of negs could have been warned before just taking the feature. Though I due think in some cases the people getting those negs were deserving.
There is one poster I know of that "over reps", that should be barred from repping anything. haha