Now that the season is officially over

Bolek

Liked Posts:
Nothing is over, my friend, we are just getting started. Beating up the Packers and their refs, is next up on the agenda

Liked Posts:
Nothing is over, my friend, we are just getting started. Beating up the Packers and their refs, is next up on the agenda
We've never had less of a chance to win a game than this one. I say the team should throw in the towel and get their off season plans going early. I guess guys like Mack and Eddie Jackson started theirs weeks ago.

SD Bears Fan

Liked Posts:

I just laugh when adults say stupid shit like this. I love it when fans of team whatever claim the refs are out to get them and out there to help another player/team win.

SD Bears Fan

Liked Posts:
lauri and WCJ isn't working out, and 4 or 5 bench guys dont belong.

I used to love the Bulls and watched every game during the MJ era. Since MJ has retired, I watch ZERO NBA games and don't really pay any attention. I still notice what the Bulls do roster wise and when they drafted Lauri, I was like WTF? To me that was a bad decision from day one. He never struck me as a legit NBA player.

SD Bears Fan

Liked Posts:
I can’t imaging Pagano’s defense doing anything to slow down Rodgers. But you never know. ?

This seems like the right time to pull a Bears move and win this game. They make the playoffs in the first year of 7 teams getting in when they don't deserve to be there and get smoked by the 2 seed. Pace comes back. Nagy comes back. Maybe Mitch comes back. The aging defense comes back and we get more of the same next year. Get ready for 2021 to suck.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I guess it’s progress where posters have gone from wanting to lose for a draft pick no one knows will pan out to defeatist attitude thinking there is no way we can win this game lol.

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor???!,!,

SD Bears Fan

Liked Posts:
Awful example, I'd say beating the Packers would be equivalent to the dinosaurs surviving a catastrophic meteorite to avoid extinction.

I honestly think the Bears win and we are stuck with the status quo in 2021, Mitch included.

The Bears haven't beaten a good team lately and people are starting to act like this franchise/team/QB has their act together and beating GB would cement that attitude, thus making sure that 2021 sucks as well.