Nowhere To Go For Rodgers

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I dont think hes handled it well but I don't think the FO has either.

Denvers defensive rankings last year don't mean much. Von Miller was out all year. I believe Chubb missed a lot of the season as well. They overhauled the secondary and have a really impressive group back there now as well. They developed a couple nice DT's last year and this group if healthy has potential to be the best in football
And it don't hurt having Vic running the show.......

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Maybe Rodgers could just opt out and save himself some cash.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I dont think hes handled it well but I don't think the FO has either.

Denvers defensive rankings last year don't mean much. Von Miller was out all year. I believe Chubb missed a lot of the season as well. They overhauled the secondary and have a really impressive group back there now as well. They developed a couple nice DT's last year and this group if healthy has potential to be the best in football
Von Miller doesn’t scare me as much any more, Chubb does and with Vic you know he is gonna get that defense playing. Still the offense even with Rodgers is at best even with what he had with the packers in my opinion. So all Vic would need to do is inform Rodgers of everything they are doing personnel wise and it’s a K.C vs Denver fight to the super bowl for the next however many years Rodgers has left.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh yeah, the guy who literally makes them a championship calibur team is the cancer. Sorry but I don't buy it.

Were I in that locker room, I'm siding with Rodgers. I don't like the guy but I place the blame for this shit show on management.

you got a point

but still, we don't know how much of a diva bitch Rodgers really is

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Explain again what management did
Others have commented on the bad talent management. I agree with them that the FO failed to act wisely in ways that pissed off their first ballot HOF QB.

I also want to point out that I was speaking from the standpoint of someone in that locker room. In that locker room, I see a quarterback prepared to win Superbowls and I side with him out of self interest.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Others have commented on the bad talent management. I agree with them that the FO failed to act wisely in ways that pissed off their first ballot HOF QB.

I also want to point out that I was speaking from the standpoint of someone in that locker room. In that locker room, I see a quarterback prepared to win Superbowls and I side with him out of self interest.
Kool

mecha

Liked Posts:
I find this entire saga amusing. I know Packer fans that are trying to cover it up by saying he always does this.

SD Bears

Liked Posts:
He should throw 3 picks a game until traded.
tenor.gif

And 4 in week 6

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
The guy won’t even go back to his real life family, don’t underestimate his doucheness.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Would love a few instagram shots of him golfing in Green Bay while the team is sweating balls at training camp.
It’s a real possibility we might see something like that. Pictures of him in Hawaii surfaced during what I think was the Packers mandatory minicamp. It could have been the voluntary workouts though.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
Thing with Rodgers is that if he hates you, he hates you, and that isn't going to change. He won't even talk to his own family from all accounts. Great football player but an awful human.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Thing with Rodgers is that if he hates you, he hates you, and that isn't going to change. He won't even talk to his own family from all accounts. Great football player but an awful human.
Because he wont talk to his family? Sorry, that shouldn't define what makes an human being awful or good. We have no idea why Rodgers doesn't talk to his family. We do know that Aaron Rodgers has given a lot to communities and won whatever the hell that NFL award was for leadership and community work.

If you ask me, the guy who doesn't air out his family's dirty laundry in public is a lot more respectable than his brother Jordan.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
IDK if he's an awful human being. He doesn't tolerate fools, grifters, those that insult him, etc. I've always thought he was a bit of a prima donna when playing, but I do kind of take his side here with how GB has treated him.