Nylander Re-signed

HSBOB

My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Meanwhile in Buffalo, Joker signed for 3 years at $2.5M per year.

Nice trade Stan.
Other teams have traded away first rounders too but you almost never see teams move first round D-men who made the league @19......we've done it twice the last three summers. JC convinced the dimwit GM that Joker wasn't any good or had a bad attitude or some shit after Q had him in his opening night lineup @19.

blackpep72

Other teams have traded away first rounders too but you almost never see teams move first round D-men who made the league @19......we've done it twice the last three summers. JC convinced the dimwit GM that Joker wasn't any good or had a bad attitude or some shit after Q had him in his opening night lineup @19.
Good points Bob. I did not like that trade one bit.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If we were going to be predisposed to trading Joker away because he'd be exposed in expansion, The fact that all Stan could have got for him was Nylander is the most disappointing part.

Even if Stan had an unnatural Nylander fetish and absolutely had to have boy-wonder-if-he'll-play-like-he-wants-to-be-on-the-ice-this-game, he should have been able to get a pick or two as well.

hawkinmontreal

My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
JC didn’t like him and the Joker did t respect the coach, just another Example of the incompetence of Blowman and his lapdog.