O-Line for Saturday's game

slicker sam

Liked Posts:
Looks scary in a bad way

LAKE FOREST, Ill. (AP) — Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler never expected at the outset of training camp that his offensive line would include Garry Williams at right tackle, Ted Larsen at right guard and Cornelius Edison at center.

That's who is blocking for Cutler heading into Saturday's third preseason game at home against the Kansas City Chiefs.

Larsen moved from center to right guard after Pro Bowl right guard Kyle Long went out with a shoulder injury. So Edison, a former practice squad player, is at center. And Williams is replacing Bobby Massie, who is ill.

The Bears did get running back Jeremy Langford back on the field after missing three practices with a foot injury.

___

BearDown104

Bears Guru
Donator
Liked Posts:
This game will be ugly and this board is gonna BLOW UP! I can't wait!!

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
Better trot Hoyer out there instead.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Looks scary in a bad way

LAKE FOREST, Ill. (AP) — Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler never expected at the outset of training camp that his offensive line would include Garry Williams at right tackle, Ted Larsen at right guard and Cornelius Edison at center.

That's who is blocking for Cutler heading into Saturday's third preseason game at home against the Kansas City Chiefs.

Larsen moved from center to right guard after Pro Bowl right guard Kyle Long went out with a shoulder injury. So Edison, a former practice squad player, is at center. And Williams is replacing Bobby Massie, who is ill.

The Bears did get running back Jeremy Langford back on the field after missing three practices with a foot injury.

___
Thanks, Captain

captain_obvious.jpg

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I am intrigued to see what Cornelius Edison has.

The staff seems high on him and he would go a long way to me feeling better about the depth of the interior OL.

Washington

Liked Posts:
Bobbie Massie is "ill" and can't be better by game time? Someone show him the video of Jordan versus Utah when Jordan could barely stand.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Prefer he not do that ever, especially in preseason lol.

But yeah it was awesome when he did it last year too.

#nottough

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
Ah the all important third preseason game the dress rehearsal that gives you the best indication of where your team will be at this season and all the other clichés that go with it.

Starters usually play a half and it still doesn't matter.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Media-credentialed house-husbands aside, the 3rd preseason game is the only one I pay attention to, because that's where you see the real depth chart forming. It's too bad that we have shit for o-line again

-- tapatalkin'!

geneatals

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bobbie Massie is "ill" and can't be better by game time? Someone show him the video of Jordan versus Utah when Jordan could barely stand.

let's compare apples to apples here.....pre season vs playoff championship...... :beartroll:

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Media-credentialed house-husbands aside, the 3rd preseason game is the only one I pay attention to, because that's where you see the real depth chart forming. It's too bad that we have shit for o-line again

-- tapatalkin'!

Just blame Jay, it's easier