O-line vs Vikes?

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
I see that Spriggs is off the COVID list
Whitehair should be off COVID list in time for Monday, but how is his calf?
Mustipher is dealing with a knee
Bears brought in Kush, who played for the Bears, and was an average player, and if he plays like an average guard, that would make him the best O-lineman we have...

So if the pieces fall into place, it would be Leno, Kush, Whitehair, Ifedi, Spriggs.

I'm not sure it is going to make any difference because you still have Leno, but perhaps playing with Kush again could help him.....probably not, but a guy can hope.

I'm just trying to figure out, why do I care....seriously, none of these guys are going to all of the sudden start playing better....

mecha

Liked Posts:
I thought we established that the practice squad guys were better?

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Who cares what the O line looks like on Monday. Either way that group is going to play awful like they always do.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Who cares what the O line looks like on Monday. Either way that group is going to play awful like they always do.

Nagy needs to adjust play calling to make up for it.

Then again, I've been saying this for weeks. He still has stupid ass playcalls.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Nagy needs to adjust play calling to make up for it.

Then again, I've been saying this for weeks. He still has stupid ass playcalls.
Like you said, Nagy keeps calling stupid ass plays. The only way Nagy can get by with his play calling is if he had a top 5 O line.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
I see that Spriggs is off the COVID list
Whitehair should be off COVID list in time for Monday, but how is his calf?
Mustipher is dealing with a knee
Bears brought in Kush, who played for the Bears, and was an average player, and if he plays like an average guard, that would make him the best O-lineman we have...

So if the pieces fall into place, it would be Leno, Kush, Whitehair, Ifedi, Spriggs.

I'm not sure it is going to make any difference because you still have Leno, but perhaps playing with Kush again could help him.....probably not, but a guy can hope.

I'm just trying to figure out, why do I care....seriously, none of these guys are going to all of the sudden start playing better....

I doubt you'll get Kush in there that fast. I'd much rather see Bars at LG than that worthless fuck Coward.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I wish someone would just ask him why Coward is so awful and why they continue to start him