O/T: NFL Sunday Ticket is down to Amazon, Apple or Disney

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I'm not tech savvy enough. Sometimes I'll watch preseason games via non-sanctioned streams but it always feels like it's a setup for malware. I'm okay spending $100 for a year's worth of uploaded Bears games. I am often busy for most of the day on Sunday anyway but I'm usually around to watch nationally televised games live and those are available on Prime or broadcast tv.
Ping me when the season starts if you want. I've got a private HD stream run by a fellow Bears fan. Zero concerns about malware, quality is awesome, and he normally has 3-4 servers running to balance the load. And he plays music during commercials.

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
Currently, Amazon owns the rights to Thursday Night Football, and you can watch it on Amazon (or Twitch, which is owned by Amazon) for free if you have Amazon Prime. And the feed is also a few seconds ahead of the TV broadcast. I wonder what they will charge if they get the Sunday package. It'd be great if they let you watch for free if you have Amazon Prime, but I doubt that will happen.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
I'm a beta tester for one of the satellite companies so I get all my TV, sports, movies and equipment for free. Never even see a bill

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Hope Amazon gets it. I’d gladly pay extra to get all bears games and I’d like the option to buy one off games outside of prime time too

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I admit to watching a lot of TV but we are getting nickled and dimed to death with subscriptions, to the point where we have a policy of not adding one without cancelling another one. Sunday ticket is going to have to be A LOT cheaper than it was with dtv for me to change from what I'm doing now, which is watching the Bears on Game Pass when it gets uploaded a couple of hours after the game is over (and avoiding the commercials).
IPTV will change your life.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Looked into IPTV after some poster mentioned it on here.

Never looked back.....
That would be me....I found a real good one and have it for nearly 3 years.