Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
So no YAC for Mac tonite?

mecha

Liked Posts:
I think the Patriots won. running the ball. in inclement weather conditions. maybe someone should take note of such.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jones threw for 19 yards tonight. Even worse than Fields in Cleveland. Objectively this was one of the worst performances ever and likely the worst this year. The numbers speak for themselves folks
HE THREW 3 PASSES THE WHOLE GAME, and the Pats won, far from the worst performance ever you dolt

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Must have missed the part about the patriots winning and being 9-4 with a rookie qb. Bellicheck playing chess while nagy is playing with poop
Pace is a better gm than belichek per @msadows

But again the numbers don't lie and we can only go by the passing yards. Sometimes a team guts out a brutal qb performance to pull out a win

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jones threw for 19 yards tonight. Even worse than Fields in Cleveland. Objectively this was one of the worst performances ever and likely the worst this year. The numbers speak for themselves folks
Completed all but 1 pass attempt. That's next level GOAT stuff.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
The end of the game there was fucked. They had a running clock that got down to 7 seconds and then got to have it restart at 40 seconds because a Bills player got injured? That makes no sense.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They didn't even attempt a pass except in a couple difficult situations.

50 mph gusts. I get your point about Foelds though.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
this is just the op making his silly case for Fields as ROY

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The end of the game there was fucked. They had a running clock that got down to 7 seconds and then got to have it restart at 40 seconds because a Bills player got injured? That makes no sense.
Yeah...cost them a hail flury into the wind.
Although I'm pretty sure the Pat's were about to punt the ball 75 yards.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Yeah...cost them a hail flury into the wind.
Although I'm pretty sure the Pat's were about to punt the ball 75 yards.
The purpose of the 4th timeout is when a team does not have anymore timeouts and is on defense, if they have an injury during the play, they are granted a 4th timeout. And subsequently after, the clock starts with 40 seconds. This is so they don't benefit from their own injury by getting a stopped clock. What happened here though was the Bills player got hurt and tried to play through it after the play and to the next. After 33 seconds of play clock he went down. I don't know what the rulebook says but logically, they should grant the 4th timeout and then have the play clock start at where the offical stopped it. Otherwise, they are bastardizing the rule for what it was not intended to do. Really stupid. The Patriots should have had to punt with 20 seconds left.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
The purpose of the 4th timeout is when a team does not have anymore timeouts and is on defense, if they have an injury during the play, they are granted a 4th timeout. And subsequently after, the clock starts with 40 seconds. This is so they don't benefit from their own injury by getting a stopped clock. What happened here though was the Bills player got hurt and tried to play through it after the play and to the next. After 33 seconds of play clock he went down. I don't know what the rulebook says but logically, they should grant the 4th timeout and then have the play clock start at where the offical stopped it. Otherwise, they are bastardizing the rule for what it was not intended to do. Really stupid. The Patriots should have had to punt with 20 seconds left.
Seems like a belichek move. I can't remember what rule he was manipulating a few years back against gase maybe. He'd take penalties knowing he could run more clock I think.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Seems like a belichek move. I can't remember what rule he was manipulating a few years back against gase maybe. He'd take penalties knowing he could run more clock I think.
He was having his players intentionally false starting outside of 5 minutes so the clock would start and wind down 40 seconds. This is different though because the Bills player got hurt.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
They didn't even attempt a pass except in a couple difficult situations.

50 mph gusts. I get your point about Foelds though.
Belichick had a lot of trust in his redzone D and knew the wind would only help it. Knows how to beat Bills. Done it 36 of 43 times.

Stonewall

Liked Posts:
Bill Beli is the GOAT coach, you cant even compare teams when the coaching gap is that vast

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
He had a 100% completion percentage in the first half. GOAT