Observations from Arizona...

cutty4ever

Liked Posts:
1. It's insane the amount of Bears fans there. It's like Chicago West.
2. I sat at the end zone. Awesome seats. Could literally talk to them.
3. D is insane.
4. ST ok
5. O not as bad as everyone thinks.

After thinking the game was over in the first 5 min everything and everyone settled in. Mitch is actually better live than on tv. His weird force it throws in the end zone were the opposite (worse to see live) but for the most part the O looked like they were dominating. It felt as if the AZ offense was hardly on the field. Sadly things fell apart in the red zone but over all after the first five min the O was on field twice as much as AZ (that's how it seemed anyway). I think we will have a pleasant surprise sooner than later with this group. Couple that with our D and I say Super Bowl party!!!

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
1. It's insane the amount of Bears fans there. It's like Chicago West.
2. I sat at the end zone. Awesome seats. Could literally talk to them.
3. D is insane.
4. ST ok
5. O not as bad as everyone thinks.

After thinking the game was over in the first 5 min everything and everyone settled in. Mitch is actually better live than on tv. His weird force it throws in the end zone were the opposite (worse to see live) but for the most part the O looked like they were dominating. It felt as if the AZ offense was hardly on the field. Sadly things fell apart in the red zone but over all after the first five min the O was on field twice as much as AZ (that's how it seemed anyway). I think we will have a pleasant surprise sooner than later with this group. Couple that with our D and I say Super Bowl party!!!

Were you part of the group that Eddie Jackson and co. jumped into the crowd to after his pick 6 that was called back? Thought that was crazy to see at an away game...

cutty4ever

Liked Posts:
Were you part of the group that Eddie Jackson and co. jumped into the crowd to after his pick 6 that was called back? Thought that was crazy to see at an away game...

Yes! We were to his right. Literally 90% Bears fans all around us. There was a Cardinals fan that looked like Kid Rock with a big crystal ball hanging off his neck directly in front of us in the first row. Other than that it was all blue shirts!!

FourAgreements

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Having moved here to Phoenix three years ago, it's awesome how much Chicago sports support there is here. I went to my first Blackhawks pre-game here a couple seasons ago; I was by myself at the time. I came around the corner at Westgate (just north of the arena) wearing my jersey, kinda worried I might be in the heckled minority. There had to be 1000 Hawks jerseys milling about, within my line of sight, going in and out of the various bars and around the fountain. At least four or five to one, in comparison to the number of Coyote jerseys. If you've never been part of a 75-degree Blackhawks outdoor tailgate, it's recommended. :)

It was great to hear the "Let's Go Bears" chants going on in the concourse, as soon as we entered State Farm Stadium--15 minutes before kickoff. Fans in my section (20 yd line, 400 level) were about 2/1 or maybe 3/1 Chicago.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I was halfway up on the Bears' sideline around the 30. The whole area was Bear fans. There were literally only a few small patches of Card fans. It was awesome when Bradford had a delay of game because it was too loud for him to communicate.

Every time the D was on the field in the 4th quarter it was unbelievably loud. It was like a home game. The Cardinals had to be pissed.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Didn't the Cardinals used to be a Chicago team anyway? I don't know if there even are any cardinals in Arizona. There's plenty of those birds in Illinois

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Didn't the Cardinals used to be a Chicago team anyway? I don't know if there even are any cardinals in Arizona. There's plenty of those birds in Illinois

They ended up in Arizona via Chicago and St. Louis.