OC Luke Getsy points out Bears had 41 offensive snaps and he called 19 or 20 passes

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

J2hotnspicyy

Liked Posts:
Its done snd over but I thought it was a very predictable split how he called it. Could almost always guess and anticipate his call it felt. We’ll see what he does with the next one

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Gameplan will be run the ball against Texans weak run defense and keep the tempo fast so Texans won't blitz as much. I think this benefits Fields so he's better at playing instinctively instead of being stuck in his head but it will test how well he understand reading defenses.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Gameplan will be run the ball against Texans weak run defense and keep the tempo fast so Texans won't blitz as much. I think this benefits Fields so he's better at playing instinctively instead of being stuck in his head but it will test how well he understand reading defenses.
Does this Lovie team blitz a lot? That’s definitely not Lovie’s MO. This D is all about the front four generating pressure

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Read, McFly, read.

Again, my point was that they're being disingenuous about the balance. I wasn't criticizing the approach. But since we're talking about it, and this is just a personal preference because i don't care how many games they win, i would throw the ball more whether its working or not. I would test the QB. I would give their young tackles more reps pass blocking. I would get more targets to their alleged star WR and whatever the hell Kmet is. If Justin Fields isn't ready to throw the ball, don't have him out there. Dont put him in there and hide him.

The Packers were moving the ball at will. You're down 3 scores to start the 4th. a 6 minute drive with lots of Montgomery is exactly what they want and unfortunately they got to the the goal line and got zero points. Best case scenario.
I brought up the balance being more equal that this board was giving credit for earlier this week but agree with this take. Getsy and Fields both simply had bad games.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears