OC rumors

Applefan

Liked Posts:

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lot of good in this list .. gonna be nice having a recently employed OC as opposed to what we were forced to deal with for the past 4 seasons

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Yeah probably the only team in the league worse than ours for judging character. Nobody else even interviewed this loser.
I think the Raiders would like to be added to the list ... the top of the list.

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
Would love the idea of someone from the Shannahan tree. Creative rushing attack with play action and deep shots. I think it would fit Fields strengths and Monty and Herbert would feast in that offense.

Dick Jauron

2001 AP Coach of the Year
Donator
Liked Posts:
What about someone that worked with Greg Roman? Or Daboll? Would love to have Allen's or Jackson's O for JF.

Shepard

Renegade
Donator
Liked Posts:
Word is Eberflus wants John Shoop to be passing game coordinator.
Dick....ship sailed on him, coach.

Terry Shea...now there is a coach who could revolutionize our offense under the Air Coryell system.

Clint Eastwood

Liked Posts:
All signs to me point to Kafka. Chicago ties. Ties to the new Gm. Still in playoffs. Would be a great young up and coming hire. I would definitely be satisfied with Poles, Eberflus and Kafka. Short of Harbaugh, and maybe Flores, this is the next overall best outcome.

• Sad
Reactions: chi

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
All signs to me point to Kafka. Chicago ties. Ties to the new Gm. Still in playoffs. Would be a great young up and coming hire. I would definitely be satisfied with Poles, Eberflus and Kafka. Short of Harbaugh, and maybe Flores, this is the next overall best outcome.
I'd lay odds on Kafka or Joe Brady

Toast88

Liked Posts:
A Kafka pick would be strange. That would mean Ryan Poles trusts Mike Kafka more with the future of the Bears than he trusts Kafka’s boss Eric Bienemy.

A Chiefs positional coach becomes the most important person in the Bears organization not named Justin Fields.

The only excuse for that is if Bienemy actually sucks or is an asshole or something. Does it mean something that Poles didn’t even toss his old multi-year colleague an interview? It has to. Otherwise, a Kafka hire to mold Fields makes no sense.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
A Kafka pick would be strange. That would mean Ryan Poles trusts Mike Kafka more with the future of the Bears than he trusts Kafka’s boss Eric Bienemy.

A Chiefs positional coach becomes the most important person in the Bears organization not named Justin Fields.

The only excuse for that is if Bienemy actually sucks or is an asshole or something. Does it mean something that Poles didn’t even toss his old multi-year colleague an interview? It has to. Otherwise, a Kafka hire to mold Fields makes no sense.

Eric B is an OC so would need Reid's permission to leave. Kafka would not.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Kyle Shanahan tree for me. I want that offense (49ers style) not just the OC, need the entire staff with this background because if it works the OC is gone and need a replacement.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Is it possible Eric B is coming as our OC to prove himself away from Andy Reid? I know Reid would let him do this if he wanted to. Personally I still want the Shanahan offense, but would not hate this at all.