Offense Struggles again on Tuesday

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Such a dumb and misleading stat...Yea, Ohio State QB's have not been good in the NFL but why, look at their average drafted round. On average they aren't drafted till the end of the 3rd Round/Early 4th. They are not expected to be good. Its not like Ohio State has a rich history of QB's going in the 1st/2nd round and they all busted. If that was the case, then yea, don't draft an OSU QB early because they all bust based on draft status.

But when your average QB is drafted late 3rd/early 4th, they aren't expected to be world beaters or even a starters.

Haskins was over-drafted, plain and simple. Anyone that watched him in college knew he wasn't a first round draft pick. Hell, you can say the same thing about Alabama QB's, they all suck when they get to the NFL as well.

You cannot even grade Fields until he is at least 1 full year removed from Nagy, that is how bad Matt Nagy really is. If Justin still sucks by the end of year 3, then so be it, call him a bust. But no one can judge any QB under Nagy because the guy is a total fraud and has to have incriminating evidence of so many people in order to find this many jobs.

He literally expects that all of those mid to late rounders to be studs. His entire argument is a gambler degenerate in Schlichter and the overdrafted(by a shitty franchise) Haskins.
Ohio State ran an option offense up until earlier this century. Not really surprised they haven't exactly churned out studs.

Maybe one day he will tell us which elite free agent will be available in free agency next offseason. He seems to think Poles will several to choose from.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Packers D was top 10 in points and yards last season and got significantly better in the offseason.

Also, your post doesn't really have anything to do with my post unless you also blame the packers D for losing a game 13-10
They had an above average D last year. They also had a few players like Campbell and Douglas have career years. Not sure they get that again. They do get Alexander back which is gonna help them. The Alabama rookies are rookies. We will see what we get out of them.

I think it was highly predictable though that the playoff game vs the 9ers was going to be a low scoring grind it out game based on the styles of the teams, the weather, the conservative nature of the playoffs, etc. The Packers D did enough to win obviously.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Packers D was top 10 in points and yards last season and got significantly better in the offseason.

Also, your post doesn't really have anything to do with my post unless you also blame the packers D for losing a game 13-10
Right. They get to play the Bears and Lions twice a year. Its four free games to just wrack up defensive accolades against absolutely garbage.

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
Right. They get to play the Bears and Lions twice a year. Its four free games to just wrack up defensive accolades against absolutely garbage.
I love witnessing Bears fans trying to diminish the greatness and power of the Packers. It's as stupid as a child trying to diminish their parents.

The Packers are your Daddy. Show some MFn respect my children.

The Packers and all of Packer Nation are the reason people respect & revere the North.

I know it's tough for you to be a fan base that is a laughing stock worldwide.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I love witnessing Bears fans trying to diminish the greatness and power of the Packers. It's as stupid as a child trying to diminish their parents.

The Packers are your Daddy. Show some MFn respect my children.

The Packers and all of Packer Nation are the reason people respect & revere the North.

I know it's tough for you to be a fan base that is a laughing stock worldwide.

greatness and power = 1 ring (11 years ago lmao)

fuck off, dickhead

:jonesy: