Offensive Line

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJ-28

Liked Posts:
Do any of you think JA and company will bring in any impact Offensive Linemen and if so who or do you think they will just bring in someone cheap or no one at all.

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
nobody...they seem to be comfortable with current personel

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mike Tice is a wise man:
''Here's the problem with bringing veterans in: Right now, I'm a month in with our veterans here, and I'm trying to get them to do things the way I want them to do it,'' Tice said. ''They've accepted that and adapted to it pretty well. Now you bring a bunch of young guys in, and you're teaching them from scratch the way you want to do things.

''Sometimes you bring in a veteran guy with somebody like me who is set in his ways and who wants things done a certain way, and I have to spend too much time breaking bad habits. And sometimes you can't break those bad habits because veteran guys want to tell you how they do things and how they want to take care of things. At this stage of my career, I don't want to do that. I want to be with guys who will do things the way I'm asking them to do it and buy into what I'm selling and move forward and put together a really great line.''
Tice sees downside in adding veteran lineman - NFL News - FOX Sports on MSN

That's why the Bears are reluctant to bring in FA O-Line men. The thing is w/ the O-Line, continuity is key and it takes time for an O-Line w/ new players to "gel".

Status
Not open for further replies.