*** OFFICAIL *** 2022 NFL DRAFT IGT - Round 4-7 || 4/30 @ 11:00AM - ESPN

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
@Mighty Joe Young having another rough go at posting about sports. Here he is after his next ban, under his 18th alt thinking it would be smooth sailing this time around
porkins.gif

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Higher than previously reported does not mean good. Please link to your source as suspect you are hiding other findings.

And it has gone up even higher in recent years, after this report.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
the difference is, we knew about it.

You were not trolling based on us not knowing. You were trolling based on the fact he was injured period. Do I need to post examples of you comments none of which had anything to do with us not knowing. You were making fun of the fact he was injured so best to just accept you are being a hypocrite now.

And it has gone up even higher in recent years, after this report.
This is the criteria they are using.
  • Passes a dynamic functional assessment to assess power, proprioception, endurance, and jumping/landing
  • Performs all position-specific activities for a minimum of 6 weeks
  • Cleared for full participation via an NFL physical (per terms of NFL CBA)
  • Returns to participation with the team at the same level as before injury

This is simply saying they got back on the field. Does not talk about whether they had the same level of performance.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You were not trolling based on us not knowing. You were trolling based on the fact he was injured period. Do I need to post examples of you comments none of which had anything to do with us not knowing. You were making fun of the fact he was injured so best to just accept you are being a hypocrite now.

This is the criteria they are using.
  • Passes a dynamic functional assessment to assess power, proprioception, endurance, and jumping/landing
  • Performs all position-specific activities for a minimum of 6 weeks
  • Cleared for full participation via an NFL physical (per terms of NFL CBA)
  • Returns to participation with the team at the same level as before injury

This is simply saying they got back on the field. Does not talk about whether they had the same level of performance.
Which will have the better career?

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
Just checking in to say that I am having an absolute amazing little Friday despite all of @nc0gnet0 best efforts to bring my weekend to an early hault with his rampant sexism. Think I'll crack open a Miller Lite, enjoy the great taste and less filling nature of my go to beer, relax in the pool, and watch the draft with my gorgeous girlfriend on the outdoor television.

Shepard

Renegade
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thanks god this thread was pulled....now I know where to go.

Thank you!

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
I also want to take the time to thank @Grimson for yet another thoughtful, well done thread to bring us together as a community and allow us to all enjoy this great moment at once. We certainly don't deserve you pal. Congratulations on the views, from the bottom of my heart. Inspiring

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Which will have the better career?

No idea as we have no clue as to how well they will recover or if they are really any good. You get the NFL draft is not a certainty right?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No idea as we have no clue as to how well they will recover or if they are really any good. You get the NFL draft is not a certainty right?
Unless it is the Bears drafting a QB.

Your going to look pretty foolish it the Bears draft Ojabo.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
just stop already

A total of 29 wide receivers in the National Football League who underwent ACL reconstruction between 2013 and 2017

Advances in techniques since the data from this study was done have been remarkable. You on the other hand, remain clueless.
No, it really hasn't. Only difference is early therapy but it's been a bit of hit or miss depending on the individual. Basically a doctor would be more conservative but physical specimens push the rehab envelope to get back. Thank Adrian Peterson and not medicine.