*** OFFICAIL *** 2022 NFL DRAFT IGT - Round 4-7 || 4/30 @ 11:00AM - ESPN

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Kind of surprised no movement on foles mayfield or garapolo yet. Not one qb thirsty team even trying to throw bum picks for these guys

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I said call situations going forward…meaning you know past this season. FFS you arguing just to argue. Typical Remy

And CP was bigger, stronger, more electric with the ball in his hands than VJJ. CP was actually mentioned as being a potential #1 receiver coming out of college, hence why he was taken in the first round

The one thing they are similar is neither runs routes well, and both are body catchers. So yeah, not exactly the right traits to have in common with CP IMO

Patterson also only played 1 season of D1 football, not 6 like VJJ

VJJ lead college in YAC so he is plenty electric. CP has not lived up to his draft status so the fact he was a 1st rounder is irrelevant as it is obvious now he was over drafted. He clearly was more of a 3rd or 4th rounder given his actual production in the NFL.

And yes CP is bigger but VJJ is faster. Already said that. Again experts are comparing them so there are obvious similarities. Some random dude on interent pretending otherwise is silly.

How many seasons they played is irrelevant as I asked about traits not time in college.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Kind of surprised no movement on foles mayfield or garapolo yet. Not one qb thirsty team even trying to throw bum picks for these guys

Figure Foles is a 6th or 7th at best so no point trading for him until then.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
No one really know the type of olinemen the bears want it’s mostly assumption so any name guys we think would be a good pick might just not be a fit

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
No one really know the type of olinemen the bears want it’s mostly assumption so any name guys we think would be a good pick might just not be a fit
Teddy KFC knows what kind of OL Poles wants.

Dumpster Fire

Liked Posts:
Trading back is great, and I’m happy about trading a 6th for two 7ths. I always want Bears to have more draft picks. Glad Poles was able to cheaply get extra picks here.

Pretzel Logic

“I have forced myself to contradict myself "
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
the Bills drafted Shakir with the pick we just traded ... ?

BearbaFett

Liked Posts:
poles turning 6 picks into 9....ok ok.

let's go ahead and pick someone now...