**OFFICAIL** Bears Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
@DanielCCSBears

Hi Daniel,

No journalist here. Is that the 4th quarter Fields you mentioned?
Let's start getting ready for the new season by imagining how Moore improves these plays. It is time for BEARS FANS to be positive!

Against the Vikings, Moore plays smart, situational football and goes down or OB instead of dancing surrounded by defenders.

Against WASH, Moore gains separation from the defender for clean catches.

Against Miami, instead of Fields running all game, he got to pass for big gains enough that he is sprinting in the fourth quarter while defenders are gassed, for an exciting and unexpected, high scoring win.

Against Detroit and GB, Moore works his way open and ESB isnt on the team.

That high throw to Mooney that gets batted down by Kmet is a terrible play call combined with bad awareness. That play gets fixed by not being called.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I thought the reference to "a player we have heard of" was to Pittman who was suspended a year.
This guy is the subject of an additional investigation.
Bro that’s the second time a fake twitter account baited you. Always read the handle name….

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yikes. Why do people do that shit?

So the defensive back is the only one involved, as far as we know at this point?

It’s been reported that it is spreading to other teams now.

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Wouldn't give up more than a third for Young given his injury history. Could maybe justify a 2nd if we flipped Johnsonnfor a draft pick. I would say Johnson for Young straight up but Commanders just drafted a bunch of CBs.
I do think a third will do it for the Commanders. I think it may be in the 4th round range.

The fact it is out there is because they have been trying to trade him for a while.

Trade them that Jalen Carter 4th rounder and call it good lol.

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
Someone’s will bring up the fact that we gave up essentially a first rounder for claypool and maybe GM’s around the league will use that against Poles or at least try that tactic. Can’t blame them for trying to use that as leverage but we will see what happens in his next transaction but I would tend to think that Poles probably has learned from that trade and it’s not over to be honest- there’s no way I would have paid that for Claypool but who am I, I also don’t think it’s quite fair to judge that move just yet but that was a high payment for 1.5 year rental and the half year was technically never going to work in a year where we were never going to make the playoffs. I think it was a terrible trade but hoping I was wrong.

I think Young is an absolute beast IF HE can stay healthy

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Someone’s will bring up the fact that we gave up essentially a first rounder for claypool and maybe GM’s around the league will use that against Poles or at least try that tactic. Can’t blame them for trying to use that as leverage but we will see what happens in his next transaction but I would tend to think that Poles probably has learned from that trade and it’s not over to be honest- there’s no way I would have paid that for Claypool but who am I, I also don’t think it’s quite fair to judge that move just yet but that was a high payment for 1.5 year rental and the half year was technically never going to work in a year where we were never going to make the playoffs. I think it was a terrible trade but hoping I was wrong.

I think Young is an absolute beast IF HE can stay healthy

Maybe he is, maybe he isn’t. One thing is for sure, he was not an absolute beast in the 9 games he played before he got injured. He was great his rookie year but really fell off in year 2 and then suffered a devastating injury that required reconstructive surgery as opposed to a less severe repair.

I’d give up a 3rd for a roll of the dice but that’s about it. Wouldn’t trade JJ for him either. He has a chance to be a long term piece and I love the depth of the secondary right now.