**OFFICAIL** Bears Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

Nelly

Liked Posts:
He's just trolling because its all he can do on here now. IT's clearly an AE, and if not this dude is a sad individual acting this way while trying to represent CCS.

Option #A is clearly better, because as others have mentioned Cutler already played with all those dudes besides DJ Moore and it wasn't anything great.

Doesn't take a football genius to realize if you have arguably the best running QB and best runningback in NFL history you will score points a LOT. It might not appeal to the rednecks who think a QB should sit in the pocket and throw 50 times tho.
Right. I know Cutler's limitations to get the most out of his receivers so I'll go with Fields and his upside, not to mention sweetness in the backfield with him. How is the defense supposed to defend that?

Plus a prime Jeffery is a perfect match for Fields and his desire to chuck it deep.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Yes he was injured but the point wasn't mine. The point was if Justin Fields got even a miniscule of help. If we're to believe that Claypool was that help.

I love you backed moved the goalposts. "To expect a WR to come in mid season.". Yeah that was the expectation given by the fucking GM at his press conference.
What exactly is "a miniscule of help"?

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
People were already commenting in OTA’s last year about how much the ball hit the ground and how off the passing game looked. So not gonna lie…. I’d like to hear some decent reviews. It doesn’t mean they’ll succeed or anything. But if you can’t look decent when no one is defending you that’s not really a good sign.

fuck-me-i-forgot.gif
it's..
Tough Love.
the shit we take for granted.. and forget to bash another with.
?
gotta get in TC mode ASAP and yell out how bad the team is at the TEAM. Larry Meyer better send me them TC tickets but I think they figured me out.

Last edited:

Nuremberg Bear

Liked Posts:
Justin Fields led the league in turnover worthy plays according to PFF. You would know that if you read the article.
Just because a guy write something doesn't mean he's right.

I'm working in the quality management and there is one word elementary: evidence.
So, you write it and what is your evidence?

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Last edited: