**OFFICAIL** Bears Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Trade #1 and Baltimores 2nd for #2 and #12

Trade #2 to Panthers for #9, 2024 1st

Then trade down with the #9 or #12 pick and pick up a 2nd this year

Bears will have 2 1sts in this draft and still would have a 2nd

Plus an additional 1st in 24

Not giving up that 2nd rounder this year. Would also have to get much more from Carolina to move back that far

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
A "way better" year for Chase Claypool could still be pretty mediocre.

The problem with the trade is that with thirty-second overall you could've addressed the wide receiver position for the off-season. Instead they gave that pick away for a veteran wide receiver who leaves the Bears no better off at the wide receiver position than before the trade. It accomplished absolutely nothing, and even if Chase Claypool is "way, way, way, better" then great...the Bears either have to pay him or let him walk.

How have you concluded they are no better off?

Why would it be a problem if they have to pay him if he actually is good?

Do you realize that at some point you do have to pay good players in order to keep them?

Is it possible that a rookie WR actually ends up struggling and not being any good?

dennehy

Liked Posts:

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I agree but I couldn't hold back and I have no groups left to troll now.
The bears ones are fun. I was also in an offensive meme group that consisted of conservatives who would post some vile ass shit. One of the rules was to not be offended. They used to lose their shit when I would post vile memes attacking conservative core values. The dms/comments I would get were fucking hilarious. I got booted eventually.

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
The bears ones are fun. I was also in an offensive meme group that consisted of conservatives who would post some vile ass shit. One of the rules was to not be offended. They used to lose their shit when I would post vile memes attacking conservative core values. The dms/comments I would get were fucking hilarious. I got booted eventually.
Ooooh that sounds like fun lol.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
He should retire and sue the shit out of the league and or Dolphins for clearning him to play that Thursday night game. The NFL would likely settle that for mid-to-high eight figures I'm guessing.

They had to fire the doc who cleared him like the next week. Dude's brain is probably already pretty scrambled.

Problem with that is if they cleared him incorrectly it would be because he lied and said it was a back injury and not a head injury and would have maintained that lie for months now.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Ooooh that sounds like fun lol.
It was right in the middle of the lockdowns/Floyd too, so there was plenty of material. They just couldn't handle what they dished out and it was fucking comical.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Problem with that is if they cleared him incorrectly it would be because he lied and said it was a back injury and not a head injury and would have maintained that lie for months now.
Then why fire the doc? Doctors are supposed to be able to diagnose concussions independently of what players say.

It's admitting guilt, essentially. Also would be s public opinion issue.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Pretty sure he can’t be held to his word being that he was concussed and all…