**OFFICAIL** Bears Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
What do you guys make of Foster saying this shit?

I mean even if the NFL is rigged, the idea of players being handed scripts is so fuckin utterly stupid

I don't even know what to think about dude sayin this shit
He was being sarcastic, so everyone has now pitched in to make it an even bigger deal. Big conspiracy shit for 49ers fans after their loss triggered this whole thing

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He was being sarcastic, so everyone has now pitched in to make it an even bigger deal. Big conspiracy shit for 49ers fans after their loss triggered this whole thing
ooooh

thaaats what you guise was talking about

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Jake Moody hitting 50 yarders like they are chip shots. If the Bears trade down to the middle of the 1st ...

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
That's right.

And don't forget to be nice to everyone this year or Santa Claus won't bring you any gifts for Christmas!

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Jake Moody hitting 50 yarders like they are chip shots. If the Bears trade down to the middle of the 1st ...
Fuck that. I want to see a kicker hit a FG in snowy , rainy, or windy day in Soldier Field. The only two FG kickers that I see consistently make FGs in shitty conditions in soldier field are Justin Tucker and Robbie Gould. Tucker should be a HOF.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Fuck that. I want to see a kicker hit a FG in snowy , rainy, or windy day in Soldier Field. The only two FG kickers that I see consistently make FGs in shitty conditions in soldier field are Justin Tucker and Robbie Gould. Tucker should be a HOF.

Tucker is the only kicker that I will say with absolute, 100% certainty, should be a 1st ballot hall of famer. That dude has been unreal his entire career and combined with his longevity, easiest HOF vote of all time.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
I wonder if I will ever get to watch an OL that is a strength for the team

Like before I die would be cool
Well, the good news is, the Eagles OL is the best and deepest group in the league, and Ian Cunningham was at least indirectly responsible for every single player on that OL except rookie backups (Jurgens, and rapist Sills) and Jason Kelce, and EVERY single one of them is a homegrown player.

Grape

Liked Posts:
Yeah because Jake Moody consistently played in perfect whether at Michigan.

If we don't draft him I am no longer a fan.