**OFFICAIL** Bears Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
These free agency lists are kind of pointless. Yeah, it's good to look at now, but most of that top talent isn't hitting the open market. We saw it last season with "potential" free agents like Deebo, DK and Tyreke Hill. Either extended by their current team or traded to a team that would sign them to a huge deal they were looking for. Well-run teams don't let their top talent walk for nothing.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
These free agency lists are kind of pointless. Yeah, it's good to look at now, but most of that top talent isn't hitting the open market. We saw it last season with "potential" free agents like Deebo, DK and Tyreke Hill. Either extended by their current team or traded to a team that would sign them to a huge deal they were looking for. Well-run teams don't let their top talent walk for nothing.
Yes. Thanks Captain Obvious

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Did you even bother to look those stats that fell well below the starter’s median mark to be an average QB? He threw 29 TD’s to 33 INT’s in those 2years combined. I really can’t tell if you are serious or not.

Me: wake up, open up CCS after laying 30seconds of sweet pipe on the wife. Open up CCS. Read that Tanenbaum suggests a trade of Fields.

“Same guy that drafted Sanchez?”

You: Sanchez made 2 AFC Title games. Therefore he is average.

Me: huh? Here’s the stats that show he was never average.

You: I’m pretty sure he was average because of the AFC title game visits.

Somewhere in this timeline I should add taking a shit but that’s not because I actually took a shit but rather you shit all over this thread once again.
I just took a shit halfway through reading your post. Not sure if there's a message in there or not but it was a good healthy light brown turd.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Don't get me wrong here because i know Sanchez ended up a average NFL QB but didn't they go to two AFC Championship games with Sanchez? I'm saying this without going and looking it up so i know i could be wrong but i do know they had a couple good years with him.
LOL Mark Sanchez was an average NFL QB as much as you are an average CCS poster. That is to say not at all.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
That doesn't mean he's going to 'frontload' deals. It means he's going put money into signing bonuses.
But Wouldn't it be wiser to put a lot of money into 1st yr roster bonuses.
Means the same to player financial and same in money spent, but allows more roster flexibility in the future.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
But Wouldn't it be wiser to put a lot of money into 1st yr roster bonuses.
Means the same to player financial and same in money spent, but allows more roster flexibility in the future.
Less rollover. Better off with a signing bonus, because they probably aren't giving 3+ year deal to guys they only plan to keep for a year.

Why not take the rollover and pay the bonus over several years, when the cap is higher, unless you're doing a one year deal?

That's my perspective anyway.